BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dana S.
Buffalo, NY
All Nighter does just that - keeps your makeup set and looking flawless all night. If you're looking for a little extra staying power, I recommend spraying All Nighter on your face BEFORE and AFTER applying your makeup
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
I like this setting spray. I don't think it lasts all day though. I've tried multiple ways while setting my makeup & it will last for a few hours. It is lightweight on the skin. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Omg I love this product it makes my makeup stay on alllllll day. Literally all day. If I'm going to a special even or a party and I need my makeup to look flawless and last this is what I use. I will continue to buy this product
Lauren H.
At first I accidentally picked up Chill setting spray instead of the All Nighter setting spray but I wound up loving it! It works just as well as the All Nighter if not better! I like how dewy and healthy it leaves my skin looking.
Shereen S.
I feel like this product is hyped up. For me personally it is just like all the setting spray on the market. My face sweats a lot in the summer and I prefer to put less on my face because everything will melt off eventually.
Cassandra H.
Perfect for an all nighter. Keeps everything in its place and doesn't feel too much like a coating. No problems with dryness or oiliness. And it's not too alcohol-laden like some others so it's not irritating.
Keanu A.
Oxnard, CA
Setting spray was never part of my routine until I purchased this product! I use it daily and even have travel and full size! Travel size is perfect for a quick easy fix and fits right in your bag. Make stays on till I take it off!!! Definitely a makeup staple
Isabella L.
Philadelphia , Pa
This setting spray is just OK. I know people rave about it, and it definitely isn't bad but I don't notice much of a different from when I use it and when I don't. When you spray, it comes out like a mist and it doesn't feel cooling or setting. For $31 it is not worth it for me personally.
kristy h.
I absolutely LOVED this setting spray! I have tried so many in the past and this one is better than the rest! It left my make up flawless and perfect all day and evening!
Taylor T.
I use this for every look! I had my prom makeup last all night and make your makeup almost water proof! You can Lay your face on white and your makeup one come off. It's a good matte finish when it Drys and you won't be oily! I highly recommend others to use this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.