BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Christine W.
Love this setting spray. One of the only ones I've tried that actually works. Super light weight and keeps my makeup on ALL DAY. I have dry skin and this works wonders for me. I definitely would recommend this product!
Gina L.
I love this finishing spray. Its light and refreshing. I feel like my makeup stays all night after spraying my face. I would highly recommend this product . This product is a recurrent one in my makeup routine and will continue to be. Purchased at Sephora.
Adriana V.
Vineland, NJ
This product is amazing! It is very true to its nice it absolutely does stay on all day and all night. With a few touch ups of powder throughout the day and your makeup still looks as great as when you first did it
Maria L.
FINDLAY, OH
This is such a great spray to set your makeup. Suitable for oiliest of the skins, it makes your face look fresh. Makeup lasts longer too. Very economical. Pricey, but worth it in my opinio
Yeileny L.
THIS IS AMAZING! i have super oily skin and this makes me foundation last all day. It keeps everything in place and the sprayer on this is amazing. I have also noticed that it melts all of your makeup. like if you r face seems a bit cakey this fixes it. It's alittle pricey but super worth it. Alittle goes along way with this product.
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is absolutely long lasting! Makes my skin look so healthy and beautiful! Recommend this to anyone who wants long lasting makeup, which is every person on this planet so BUY IT PEOPLE
Taylor S.
Cumming, GA
I like this product but it isn’t my favorite setting spray. It does hold makeup for a good bit of time but it doesn’t give you that protective coat that you feel from other setting sprays. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Tory S.
Colleyville, TX
this setting spray by urban decay is in my holy grail makeup items! it makes my makeup last for at least 12 hours even in heat and humidity! definitely worth the price, everyone should try this! such a quality product.
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
Perfect for a night out with the girls dancing until the club closes. My make-up stays put and I still look glam at the end of the night. I DEFINITELY recommend this for night or day use.
Kali W.
Atlanta, GA
Easily my go-to setting spray. Especially when I'm gonna be on stage all night. I've had many a night where I've been too lazy to wash my face and my makeup was still decent in the morning
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.