BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Allie M.
Freeport, NY
Urban Decay has been one of my favorite brands for a long time. I never thought I needed a setting spray. I have to wear makeup for my job and it helps it last all day. Especially now in the summer it keeps me matte and smudge-proof. I love it!!!
D C.
First time using this spray.  It is great and I highly recommend to anyone who would like to have an all-day makeup.  Picked it up from Sephora; bought one and got the travel size for free.  Saw a video of a makeup artist and I went for it.  This is wonderful and it makes your makeup stay on.... go for it!!!
Blanca D.
It’s a must! It makes my makeup last longer. Sometimes I can’t retouch my makeup during the day so this product really helps keeping it descent.Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Long LAsting. Travel Size 15 ml/0.5 fl oz
Jennifer B.
Niskayuna
This is the mother of all setting sprays! I’ve tried many but always end up coming back to this. Nice even spray every time and keeps my makeup in place all day! Sweat and heat proof this setting spray won’t let you down would recommend!
Cristina J.
Love his setting spray! It is an absolute game changer and makes my makeup last all freaking day! I still get a little oily however it prolongs the makeup regardless! You can even spray it later throughout the day to refresh your makeup
emily j.
I absolutely love this product! I get pretty oily throughout the day, therefore not all setting sprays work for me personally. However, this setting spray locks in my makeup all day. Not only that, it is very easy to use. I simply hold my bottle a little away from my face and spray. The mist is light weight and very nice. The only thing I dislike about this product is the smell. For me it smells somewhat weird. That is my personal opinion though. For those reasons, I would highly recommend this product.
Andrea P.
Clay, NY
This product works pretty well. The bottle is very pretty, the spray itself smells great, and it really makes your makeup stay! It’s a little more on the pricey side but I’d recommend it to a friend or even gift it to someone for sure!
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
I will say that this product keeps my makeup from running at all, but sometimes dries out my nose and other dry-spots on my face. If I know I'm going out or doing an activity on a hot day, I can't leave the house without using this setting spray first!
Amy B.
I used this setting spray for years and it would work for about 3 hours and then would begin to look patchy. It’s not too expensive, but I wish the effect lasted longer. I like Morphe or Cover FX better. I don’t think I will buy again.
Charm P.
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! The price is up there compared to NYX however I am able to get it for a lower price from Nordstrom Rack! This spray is amazing and keeps everything in tact the whole day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.