BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Viviana P.
Oceanside
I love this I for my aunt my friend my mom and ok everyone else one this it really does what it says I couldn't be anymore happier with I have tried didn't kinda but always coming to this one and I'm glad I do cause it's good
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
I
Recently bought this and actually talked my old roommate into getting the same product. Literally helps my makeup last all night long! The only negative to product is my fave becomes a little greasy by the end of the night.
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
I had a reaction to this product. It was stinging and shortly after I began to break out. Now I do have sensitive skin so it could have well been an ingredient that just didn't agree with my skin. I would not try this again.
Sicily S.
I did see a good difference in how my powder foundations set but when it came to my liquid foundations I didn't really see a difference I love this product for anytime I'm wearing a more powdery foundation or setting on my liquid definitely my favorite setting spray
Gigi G.
Vista, CA
Ok, I was actually very disappointed in this setting spray. It didn't do what it claimed, my makeup didn't last all night and to be completely honest, my nyx setting spray works better. I wouldn't waste my money on this stuff again.
Nyema B.
Conshohocken , PA
Best setting spray hands down. I love Tia stuff so much not much sun protection I have nothing bad to say about this product it keeps my makeup in place all night good for oily skin I would definitely recommend to my friends
Halli A.
I've tried so many different setting sprays and i fibally found one that works so good with my skin. I have texture and large pores, and most leave my face looking cakey and powdery but not the all nighter leaves a nice finish on my skin.
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
This setting spray works pretty well. I like the formula and it keeps my makeup on pretty well. I think it smells horrendous, which is why I gave it a four star, but I am willing to deal with the smell for how well it works.
Tawni H.
This setting spray is amazing! It has completely changed the staying power of my face makeup. I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. I literally use this every single day. I often spray it first thing in the morning when I get to work, my coworkers ask me about it all the time. I have let 6 people use it for a day to see if they love it and all 6 of them went and bought a full size bottle the next day! It is THAT great. Normally I would say you could go without something extra, but this will truly become part of your everyday routine! I do not go one day without it. This is great whether you enjoy high end products or drug store products. It will make your drug store products last all day, and your high end products last even longer. I cannot stress enough how much you need this spray in your life!
sarah j.
Fishers, IN
this is suuuuch a good setting spray!! it makes your makeup last all night (hence the name 'all nighter') and it feels great on your skin!! i don't would totally buy it again i am a frequent buyer of this product at sephora.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.