BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chelsea L.
Corp Christi, TX
Yes! I love this setting spray, pair it with the foundation and your face will stay on for 24 hours! This product is a great size, and worth the money! Use this all the time, every day!
Anna K.
I've been going back and forth recently on what high end setting spray I wanted to try, because drugstore brands just weren't cutting it. This works great! Really blurs everything together just right, not too mattifying or shiny, and a great price for the amount of product. I will be buying this again!
CARO J.
Yesss i love this. It makes my mameup look flawless in the finish. I have very dry skin and ot makes ot look amazing. I recommend thks for everyone to use of tje are looking for flawless finish. Highly reccomend. Amazing product.
Lydia M.
When I use this when going out it really helps to set my face. I love using this item it helps to keep my face when I may get sweaty or anything happens that may cause makeup to shift. I would buy again.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
At the beginning when I first tried it I didn't like it because I felt it wasn't doing anything. But then after a couple of times using it I realized how much longer my makeup would stay in place. I like it and I would definitely suggest trying it out
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation, and the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray pairs GREAT with it! MY makeup stays on all day and does not clump up or get oily when it is a hot day outside!
Gina L.
Buffalo, NY
I think this might be the best setting spray out there, the applicator makes it so easy to apply, The mist is very thin. I honestly don't even feel it on my face, This might be better for combination skin.
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
I enjoy this, though I haven't used many setting sprays so I don't have a lot to compare it to. It's expensive, but makes your skin look really beautiful once it sets in and your makeup will not move all day (or night)
Anel T.
I have used a few setting sprays but I always go back to this one, it's good for all skin types but they do have one for dry skin and one for oily skin. I love buying it during the holidays because they sell the 2 pack
Juju O.
This setting spray is absolutely amazing, my favorite spray, it keeps my makeup in place all day, it is very lightweight on the face so it’s comfortable, I personally think it’s good for both skin types, I would definitely recommend to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.