BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily T.
Before trying this I wasn't really a believer in setting spray, but it has completely changed my outlook. I can't go to a makeup day without using this. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend. (I have combination skin)
Shay M.
As a professional makeup artist who does a lot of weddings- it's important I have a setting spray that stays on ALL DAY. This stuff is no joke!!! The smell is a little weird- like hair spray- but it definitely does the job and keeps everything in place for 12 hours!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
This is the best setting spray I've ever bought! It's a little pricy but it's worth the price. It's very lightweight and keeps your makeup in place. It has a very natural finish and I buy it every time I need a setting spray!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I just started using setting spray and it’s really helped me. I take a lot of time to do my
Makeup and I want it to stay. I’ve never had a problem with fading makeup when using this spray. The spritz is even and it dries fast
Wendy P.
This mother F***ing setting spray is a dream come true... Ive been using Mac Fix+ for months and finally got the courage to use it. It is worth every penny. It creates this risk that covers your entire face and keeps its locked all day and night.. Buy it.. NOW!
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
I like this setting spray. I don't think it lasts all day though. I've tried multiple ways while setting my makeup & it will last for a few hours. It is lightweight on the skin. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
This is awesome stuff! I got it a a sample in one of my monthly subscription boxes and once it was finished I immediately went to buy the full size. They have a variety for different skin types and finishes. This has definitely been an add on to my everyday routine.
Brantley R.
Mobile, AL
My cousin recently used this while doing my makeup for a very formal event. My makeup stayed on my face, without me feeling the spray at all. I even fell asleep wearing the makeup and only had to touch it up for the next day!
Sabrina B.
Portland , OR
Love it. It’s one of the best settings sprays I’ve used. It didn’t have a strong scent or take long to absorb. I used my blender a little after spraying but it was very nice and gave a really good refreshing feel to my face.
Isabella L.
Philadelphia , Pa
This setting spray is just OK. I know people rave about it, and it definitely isn't bad but I don't notice much of a different from when I use it and when I don't. When you spray, it comes out like a mist and it doesn't feel cooling or setting. For $31 it is not worth it for me personally.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.