BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany B.
Lebanon, TN
I used this setting spray for a wedding that I was the makeup artist for. It is very lightweight and easy to apply. There is no sun protection in this product. The finish is natural and it keeps the makeup in place perfectly while hydrating your skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
Finally decided to purchase this for myself at Ulta.
I think I paid around $15 (travel size).
I have a feeling that it's not going to last me a long time but I just wanted to try it.

I'm a huge fan of all setting sprays. I've been using NYX matte setting spray but i decided to splurge on this.

It really works! Putting this on is one of my favorite parts of my morning routine. It smells good but it's not a noticeable smell, just clean and fresh. It doesn't make my makeup run or streak and I spray A LOT on my face because it feels so good. It has a cooling feeling. I like to reapply it throughout the day when I just need a little touching up.
It kind of gives a slight sheen finish but that might just be my makeup.

I will definitely be purchasing the full size bottle when I run out of this.
Monica H.
Bartow, FL
I've always have wanted to purchase this product. I finally did, and glammed my face with my products. Sprayed my face ONCE, and it lasted all night! I even fell in the pool🏊🏼‍♀️and I came out of the water still poppin
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
My favorite setting spray ever! I have 3 back ups in my collection. I notice a difference with my make up if I don't use this and I LOVE the new packaging! And the spritzer is amazing and evenly sprays the whole face.
Maddie U.
Stephens City, VA
Good spray to set the face, this helps make my makeup last. I highly recommend if you can afford it. At the price point it is ($30) makes me want to try a cheaper option buy it, but it is good. If your looking for a cheaper option go for the new Milani one😊
Gina L.
Buffalo, NY
I think this might be the best setting spray out there, the applicator makes it so easy to apply, The mist is very thin. I honestly don't even feel it on my face, This might be better for combination skin.
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
This has been my go to setting spray for years. It consistently works well with all products and keeps your makeup in place for hours and hours. The spray is also more of a mist so you get and even distribution of product.
Devin B.
Tulsa, OK
My holy grail setting spray. Super fine mist and makes my makeup melt into my skin and last all night. Worth every single penny. It also doesn’t leave a weird coated feeling on my face that I’ve had with other sprays.
Christin H.
Satellite Bch, FL
I don’t see a long lasting effect from the spray but i definitely see a difference in how my makeup looks after using the spray. I will spray my face and then take a powder puff to press it in so that the spray doesn’t just sit on my face.
Christine B.
A pretty great setting spray. I bought this because of the hype. I think it works well. Every now and then the sprayer is a little erratic and I like the oil control of oil slick. Probably will switch back when I finish this bottle.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.