BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Makenzie B.
This is the best setting spray i've ever used! It sprays out nicely and dries well on the face. My makeup stays in place all night! It doesn't make the skin anymore oily or dry so it's good for all skin types. Ill be buying another when my current runs out.
Victoria O.
Beech Grove, IN
I really like this product - I use it when I’m going out on the town, and I’ve always been surprised with how long my makeup lasts unscathed - I think it’s priced higher than it should be, but it does get the job done
Use it with a beauty blender. I spray this directly on my blender (a generous amount) and dan over my entire face after applying foundation. This helps even out coverage and makes it last! Also perfect for touch ups in the afternoon at work or on an airplane. I have no desire to try any other brand for finishing sprays because this one is by far the best
Kelsi D.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this stuff! Much better than the other setting sprays they make. I can tell it really improves the longevity of my makeup, especially my eyemakeup. My only gripe is the price; but I continue to purchase anyway!
Tina C.
Kannapolis
Love it! I am very oily and this setting spray fights my oils for 0ver 16 hours. My make up stays in place and it looks like it did from the moment I applied it. This is well worth it!
Marina M.
Fontana
I borrowed this from a friend once and oml it made my makeup stay looking good ALL night even after dancing and sweating a tad bit. It helped my matte finish last way longer than I expected considering I have oily skin. Would definitely recommend this!
Lydia M.
When I use this when going out it really helps to set my face. I love using this item it helps to keep my face when I may get sweaty or anything happens that may cause makeup to shift. I would buy again.
Stephanie A.
It keeps my makeup in-tact, i would do my makeup in the morning and at night it is still perfect. I use about 5 sprits i love it 😩😩. It’s perfect for oily skin like mine too. And i would def use it and buy it again :)
Devyn V.
Waverly, IA
Amazing!! Does exactly what it says! Makes your makeup last all night!! Best setting spray I've used. Natural finish! Can't even tell that it's on which I love just does it's job! I would recommend for ALL skin types!
Valerie S.
Hesperia, CA
I have dry skin and this is still a must for a all night make up look it keeps my make up in place with little to no oil throughout the whole night keeping my make up in place and making it hard for me to even want to take off my make up
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.