BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bailey M.
I love the chill, but the all nighter is a close second. You’re makeup will not go anywhere with this product. This setting spay is a fine mist and doesn’t leave your face feeling soaked. There isn’t a super strong smell either.
Sarah H.
Carmel, NY
This is the only setting spray I use. Didn't really understand the hype of setting sprays till I started using this one. I don't think I'll switch brands any time soon.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is my all time favorite setting spray! It does a great job of keeping my makeup on, and looking good! The mist is fine and doesn't leave big drops on your face. I definitely recommend!
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I have heard crazy reviews for this product that it locks in your makeup ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG! That is just what this does and I need a refill ASAP! Am definitely going to repurchase! This is great for me because I have oily skin and sweat a lot! Definitely recommend!
kailey w.
Holy grail product. I always have a bottle of it. Works really nicely, keeps my makeup on throughout the day. It smells nice - not overly fragrant. The spray is more like a fine mist, so you don't feel like you soaked your face.
Raquel F.
BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE SO FAR!! Yes it may be a little expensive but so!? This will last all night and maybe the next morning if you're asking ;) i will recommend this product to anyone who's going out hitting the town and doesn't want their make up in any way "messed up" best yet in the game!!
Yesenia B.
Canoga Park, CA
Smells like hair spray, does make my makeup last and stay in place but the small it too much. I hold my breath til it dries. Not very lightweight, I feel it even after it dries but I’ve used worst. Wish the smell wasn’t strong
Chelsea A.
This is my favorite setting spray. I used to work as a bartender at night but I had to get ready for work earlier in the day due to another job and a few sprays of this baby and my makeup was guaranteed to stay the whole night!
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
I use this product DAILY! It's the last part of my routine and keeps my skin looking matte. It keeps my makeup in place all day and it's very lightweight on the skin. One bottle has lasted me for months so there's definitely TONS of product inside. Price is great too!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.