BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa C.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I use this everyday. It locks in your makeup and makes sure it doesn't move. I've used this fot weddings, when I'm sweating and dancing literally ALL night and my makeup still looks flawless.
Lea B.
I've never used another setting spray so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I love this! Feels nice on the skin, doesn't break me out, and I think it helps keep my makeup on. Also helps my makeup melt into my skin
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
It has a strange smell. Not sure if it works poorly on me or just in the summer. But I used it before they rebranded and it seemed to work better. I will have to try their oil control spray.
Courtney S.
Bridgeport
I haven't quite found a setting spray that I like as much as the All Nighter setting spray and I have tried a ton of them! My makeup always stays put in the heat and for that it gets 5 stars!
Addy B.
The bottle is nice and cute, i love that it doesn't exactly what it stays! makeup stays all day, i use it after my makeup and sometime i use it to refresh my look. Definitely money well spent
Jasmine V.
New York
Absolutely love the finish on this setting spray it doesn't make your make up cakey. It gives it a satin finish and helps to keep your make up fresh looking like you just did it even though you had the make up on for hours.
Cheyenne R.
I got the setting spray that is good with oily skin! It works beyond magic and kept my makeup on ALL DAY. I use it so much that I'm just about out. I will be buying more! I definitely recommend it to others!!
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
This setting spray makes my makeup last a long time! I used it at Coachella where it is warm. I was sweating a lot, but my makeup still stayed in tact because of this spray. So worth it! One of my favorite setting sprays.
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
My first setting spray love!! A light misting of all nighter & your face is on until you take it off. The mist is always perfect. I'm only giving less than 5 stars because it's very pricey.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
This product is amazing and super light weight. It's a little on the expensive side but it is 100% worth every penny in my personal opinion. There is hardly any smell which is also amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.