BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ellyn H.
If you have excessively oily skin, this may not be for you.  I have oily skin and it only held my makeup for a little while.  Honestly, I have given up trying to get my makeup to stay on all day due to my oily skin (especially in the humid summer weather).  I thought this might do the trick, but it didn't really do much.  Maybe it is due to the products that I do/don't use underneath the spray, but I definitely did not think it was worth the money.
🌸Mia🌸 G.
Littleton, CO
My favorite setting spray I have ever used. It definitely prolongs the wear of my makeup. I use this probably every time I wear foundation and a setting power. I will continue to repurchase. The only con I have to say about this is the price point but it’s totally worth. Oh one more thing is that the spray nozzle is good but not my favorite because sometimes you will get a little but big water mark but if you just tap it it with a light finger it fixes it. Highly recommend.
Courtney R.
Nashville , TN
NOPE.

I will never understand why some people love this stuff?  I bought the trial size from Sephora to test it out and was immediately put off by the smell!  It has a weird earthy smell that I did NOT like!  I believe it claims to have a matte finish, but on me it was dewy and it did NOT make my makeup last all night!  I just truly don't get this product and it's also not that cheap either.  Go get yourself the Cover fx setting spray instead.
Dani S.
One of my new favorites. When I had my make up done for my wedding this was used to hold everything in place. I started using this about a few months ago after my wedding and was hesitant at first since I don't wear much make up on a daily basis, nothing compared to my wedding makeup. So I only bought the small travel size to test it out.  I will gladly be buying the full size bottle from now on, I had no idea how much coverage I was losing before using this spray!
ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ ᴋ.
Honestly I have a hard time of telling if setting sprays actually do anything but this one does reduce my oiliness throughout the day. BUT THAT SMELL... it’s bad y’all. There are probably others out there that don’t spell so chemically.
madison m.
Philadelphia, PA
The best setting spray out there! It’s pretty expensive but worth every penny. It literally makes your makeup last all day and night! It has a sort of unpleasant smell, but it fades away after a while. definitely is a repurchase for me!
Melanie D.
This use to be the best setting spray. The formula has changed and I didn’t like the smell of it. It sets my make up for awhile but my make up becomes oily after awhile. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Bri’Anna R.
Savannah, GA
This is my all time favorite setting spray!!! This spray keeps my makeup in place for most of the day and doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky. Also great to use for more pigmented eyeshadows if you spray your brush before applying color
Rachel L.
This stuff really works when you're going to be out late on the weekend and want that extra insurance. Feels nice to mist across your face as well. Couldn't imagine doing a nice makeup look and then going out without spraying this first!
Ana J.
Clinton, MA
My makeup literally lasted for 8 hours!!! It’s affordable and is a high quality! And it’s super easy to apply! it makes your face look natural, without that oily look! That’s the second time I’m buying it, and I super recommend it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.