BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kalise R.
This setting spray is a must in your collection. I️ actually do notice a difference in my makeup when I️ wear this product. I️t actually does make your makeup last longer! The only thing negative about this product is the way I️t spray’s. When you spray I️t, I️t shows up as dots all around your face. But, you can tap all around your face with a beauty Sponge and the dots will disappear. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
To me, there is absolutely no point to applying make-up if I do not have this in the house. Thats how much I love this product.

I mist this on my face before and after my make-up application. I prefer this over a lotion primer, I find the application is smoother. I still use an eyelid primer for intense shadow application, but overall this is all I need.

There is something about the mist application that causes all your shadows and creams to just... blend. They smooth and blend together and give this flawless, airbrushed, SKIN look- yes, even with layers of make-up you will look like all that product is your own, dewy skin. I see such a difference when I don't use this, its difficult to explain just how much this final step matters. This stuff keeps your make-up on like you wouldn't believe, I have slept in it and woken up to a clean pillowcase and still flawless make-up. I recommend it to everyone!
KayLeigh L.
This is my first time purchasing Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and I only did because it was suppose to come with a free travel sized. That being said, I really do like this product. It mists very nicely and keeps my make up in place all day until I take it off with TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. I do prefer M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ because it is so hydrating but I won’t be returning my All Nighter. May or may not purchase again. (It comes with two caps on the spray bottle which I think is really great for traveling. I think we can all agree that there is nothing more disappointing than finding something, somewhere in your makeup bag has leaked all over the place!)
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I love Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray it’s absolutely great. it smells wonderful.. it’s easy to apply, the mist sprays well.

Its good for any kind of skin type, Its effective and holds my makeup in place during this hot desert heat. I would recommend it to others. It’s my favorite finishing spray to be honest .
ericka t.
Bakersfield, CA
This setting spray worked like a dream for me. It’s lightweight and refreshing. I used a cheaper setting spray for a while because I didn’t want to splurge on something but after using this I won’t be going back to anything else. I wore this in the heat and humidity of San Diego Comic Con and everyday that I returned back to my hotel my makeup still looked amazing. I recommend this to any and everyone looking for a setting spray!
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I got this as a birthday gift about a year ago, and still haven't run out! I don't use it everyday, but there's still plenty. It gives a nice matte finish that looks natural! I have combination skin, but I think it would be good for any type. When I run out I will definitely be getting more. My only problem is that it doesn't always last "all night." Other than that and the fact that it's a little pricey, it's really great!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I grabbed the Urban Decay All Day All Night Travel Duo because it was the best price on Sephora. I absolutely love this All Nighter setting spray. I'm a person who usually just opts out of doing any setting spray & (as you can guess) after a few hours my makeup looks not that great. This setting spray is a life changer & fully worth the cost. My makeup looks great after going all day & the spray is super light with barely any smell to it. I recommend if you're looking for a great setting spray to get you through your work day or a night out.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best make up setting spray on the market! It is a little pricey, but Sometimes Alta has deals on it that you can get it for half price. After using many different setting sprays, I found that this is the one that makes my make up stay on all day when I use it. It doesn’t make my face look greasy and it doesn’t dry it out. It melts all of my make up together seamlessly. I would definitely recommend and buy it again
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA

ABIGAIL S.
This has been my holy grail setting spray for YEARS. I’ve tried others in between and I always make my way back to this. If you have oily skin, this will 100% be your bestfriend. It locks your makeup on place, settles all the powders on the face, and it can really last ALL NIGHT. I even recommend this product more than the “de-slick” setting spray from UD. I did not enjoy that one for my skin as much as I do this one.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.