BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the best makeup setting spray I have ever used. I also like to use it for for spraying on my makeup brushes... to really define the colors, and set in my makeup... then spray on afterwards... I have oily to combination skin.
Carolina G.
Hemet, CA
If you want your makeup to last in any weather. You need this stuff. It's a light weight spray that works on all skin types. Your makeup will not bug because of this stuff. It's worth every penny. I recommend this to everyoneS
Shianne W.
Memphis
This is the first setting spray that I ever purchased and have only strayed away once, only to return! This setting spray is the best thing Urban Decay has given us and is my go to! My makeup stays in place literally ALL NIGHT.
Anna H.
Franklin, TN
I've been using this spray for probably the last 4 years. It has a very natural finish. I love using a spray after I do my makeup to combine all the liquid and powder products. I also will spray it onto my brush before dipping it in an eyeshadow to make it bolder.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is my all time favorite setting spray! It does a great job of keeping my makeup on, and looking good! The mist is fine and doesn't leave big drops on your face. I definitely recommend!
Jamie K.
Yorktown, VA
Although the price can seem high, it's absolutely worth it! There is a huge difference as to how my makeup looks after hours using this setting spray. I highly recommend it to anyone who usually has their makeup on all day long.
Angela P.
Best setting spray!! I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup fresh for a whole day with no touch ups. I'll forever keep repurchasing this spray. It does seem to be different than the skindinavia ones even though it's made by them
Makayla M.
This is an amazing makeup "topcoat". It leaves ur makeup on all day long !! All the setting sprays just have not done it for me but this is by far the best one ive tried! I am totally in love!
Alyson S.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is really amazing! This truly keeps your makeup lasting all day and all night. The smell is nice as well. The nozzle puts out a great mist until the bottom of the bottle, then it starts spitting. I would repurchase.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
Literally the best setting spay in the market I put my face in in the morning at 7:30 then go to work and I'm home around 7:30 at night and my makeup still looks flawless just like how I did when I put on before I left the house
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.