BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Britnee J.
I have never used any other setting spray besides this one. I first purchased this small size to determine if I would like it and if it was worth the investment when I first got into really wearing makeup. Best decision that I have ever made! This spray is definitely the GOAT in my opinion. It does not take much at all. After I have applied my makeup, I set it with a powder first. Once I have allowed it to set, I wipe off the excess powder and then spray the setting spray before putting on my lipstick. MY MAKEUP DOES NOT MOVE. I have fell asleep a few nights after coming in late from partying and woke up with my face still beat. I highly recommend that every girl give this a try.
Alison M.
Clyde, NC
Your makeup will never fade with this! It's hairspray for your face that is amazing, and you will never want to use another setting spray again. Long time favorite I will continue to use for years, it's my ride or die.
Annie W.
Chapin, SC
Love this setting spray! Smells good and feels good on my skin which is a mixture of oily and dry, and my make up looks fantastic by the end of a long day whenever I use it! Highly recommend.
Allie B.
Leander, Tx
I love the smell of this spray. It also has a very light mist application. I feel that some setting sprays squirt too much in one area leaving marks on my fresh face. This is my favorite because it doesn't do that and I only need 4 sprays
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Hooe W.
Cartersville, GA
Best make up setting spray I have used. I work twelve hour shifts and my makeup lasts my whole shift after using this and looks as good in the last hour as the first! Also lasts through a workout. Worth the investment.
gabby s.
Hernando , MS
This is my #1 favorite setting spray!! It keeps your makeup on all day and doesn’t make my skin oily at all. 3 sprays and your good to go, also very lightweight! haven’t used any other setting sprays other than urban decay.
Megan D.
Christiansbrg, VA
I would give ten stars if I could. It smells great. It really genuinely works. I can go all day in summer in and out and get a bit sweaty and my makeup is still intact! Highly recommend this
Amber H.
Brooklyn, NY
Legit lasts all night long. I have used this and went to the gym for bootcamp training and my makeup stayed on regardless of sweat! Idk what they put in this stuff but it is a gift from God!
Melanie M.
My friends and I tried this stuff when we were visiting Thailand (a very hot and humid place) and it was great. Everything stayed in place for pretty much the whole day. I have oily skin and this stuff worked perfectly for me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.