BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Lizz C.
Buena Park, CA
I am working on trying to love this product but I honestly don't see much of a difference with oil control or helping my makeup to stay longer. I expected so much more from it because of the price and because I use and Urban Decay foundation I guess I just expected my foundation to work well with the setting spray because they are of the same brand but that just hasn't been the case. I dislike that it feels like a hairspray literally on my face, it feels sticky and tacky when I spray it on my face even after it dries. I bought the 2-pack sooo I have to get through both bottles so I'm sure I will know if I will be repurchasing or not when I am done with both bottles.
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
I really love this spray. I tried a travel size and have moved on to the big bottle. It locks your makeup in place for hours and takes the cake down. It also work great to wet an eyeshadow brush with to make your shadows pop.
Kristen B.
Kearney , MO
This setting spray works amazing! Keeps everything in place all day long even when I'm out in the heat sweating. The only thing I don't like is the weird smell. Getting ready to purchase again!
Kiylise C.
I wouldn't make it throughout the day without this setting spray. It really locks my makeup in place and keeps me from shining and sweating all day. I think its great for all skin types.
Maremare
Who doesn't love a good setting spray? We all know it has that name for a reason. It does it's job, and I think it smells good. It's one I take with me when traveling. I highly recommend this.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
this is a product that lives on my vanity permanently. My daughter steals it every day, so I finally bought her one too! It is a must for my oily skin, and locks in my foundation all day! Love!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Best setting spray I have ever tried. This survived the test of prom. Myself and all of the girls who's makeup I've done over the years have amazing makeup at the end of the night with this spray.
Erica S.
A lot of people think using a setting spray is just a gimmick for beauty companies to find another way to make money, but it is far from it. I was 1 of those people who didn't believe the hype around setting sprays, especially this one by UD. Once I tried it though, I was hooked instantly! I have not had 1 issue with makeup longevity since using it, nor my face looking greasy or slick. Even getting caught in the rain my face looked flawless. It's oil free, paraben free & vegan. It's one of the best beauty products you can put on your skin. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
Ashley B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is life altering. Shortly after college I couldn't afford all of my favorite make up brands. I made a trip in to Ulta where an employee suggested buying a few drugstore brands and setting them with the all nighter spray. I was hesitant at first, I've always used prestige brands; I doubted I would be happy with the look. I can honestly say, this spray left my makeup looking flawless! Where some places looked slightly streaky before were now smooth and blended. Not to mention the staying power. I live in Alabama. Going to countless interviews in the 100 degree heat & humidity will melt even the most prestigious of makeups. It seemed no matter how many times I stepped into the heat, my make up still looked as flawless as when I first applied it!
Rhiannon M.
Sewell, NJ
I swear by their setting sprays and use them every single day to finish off my makeup.. I can always count on it to keep my makeup in place all night long and well into the next morning if I accidentally forget to wipe it off
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.