BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is life altering. Shortly after college I couldn't afford all of my favorite make up brands. I made a trip in to Ulta where an employee suggested buying a few drugstore brands and setting them with the all nighter spray. I was hesitant at first, I've always used prestige brands; I doubted I would be happy with the look. I can honestly say, this spray left my makeup looking flawless! Where some places looked slightly streaky before were now smooth and blended. Not to mention the staying power. I live in Alabama. Going to countless interviews in the 100 degree heat & humidity will melt even the most prestigious of makeups. It seemed no matter how many times I stepped into the heat, my make up still looked as flawless as when I first applied it!
Shanna C.
It really does hold my makeup on all night long. It didn't feel heavy at all or change my makeup any. The sprayer was nice and fine so big drips doesn't land on my face and screw up my makeup.
Mareezy G.
What can I say I love this setting spray. It makes the makeup melt in your skin. The spray nozzle is great. And most importantly it keeps your makeup on all day.
Jeanette P.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite setting spray! It has a lot of product and isn’t too expensive compared to other brands. Good for all skin types. No sun protection but it will help keep your makeup looking poppin.
underthebrightbluesky m.
Shakopee, MN
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo. I just discovered this setting spray after being a faithful user of MAC set +
This set my makeup and made it last all day, all night!
grace g.
Sugar Land, TX
this product was alright.. i noticed that it definitely got rid of dry spots my powder may have caused but for longevity not so much.. didnt see too much difference. has a pleasant mattifying effect tho and prevents transfer.
Melissa H.
The best setting spray money can buy. It’s not super expensive. Smells great. The best part is, my makeup stays all day and doesn’t get shiny or slick faced. Will buy as long as it’s for sale!
Ava L.
Fontana, CA
I have dry skin as of lately so I feel that the alcohol in this product doesn't help. I also feel that it separates my makeup sometimes. Someone one normal to oily skin might like this product.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I use this product whenever I am going out for the night or to a formal event. It really helps keep my makeup in place. I also use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make the colors brighter. Would buy this again in the future.
Jessica C.
San jose, CA
This setting spray works very well and does the job not sure why but it does sting my face when applying it so i did have to return it but if it didn't sting it would be the best setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.