BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gage C.
Pinson, AL
My ride or die setting spray, while it is on the expensive side its claims are all true it keeps the makeup locked in for hours! Nothing slipping and sliding around. So overall, I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Summer R.
Amazing spray ! It really kept my makeup basically until I took it off. I will definitely be repurchasing . It's really refreshing and leaves a nice feel to my skin
Mary E.
Nashville, TN
This helps my makeup melt into a skin look, but it actually doesn't help it stay that well. The de-slick is better at that to me, since oil is my biggest problem in staying power. It's not bad, but I'm not into the hype
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this setting spray. I put it on before I put on my foundation and after and my skin is so moist. This does keep my makeup in place all day. The pro is that is long lasting and very lightweight. It does not make my skin look oily. I would recommend this product to others.
Miranda Z.
My absolute holy grail item. When they say all nighter, they mean ALL NIGHT. Once you Spray this on your face it's not coming off until you scrub your face. I have oily skin and this keeps my makeup in place all day long.
Lake B.
Charlotte, NC
I love the long lasting makeup setting spray. When spraying the product on your face, you can really tell a difference that you have it on. When wearing the spray your makeup really stays on and you still have a full face of makeup by the end of the night.
Nicole R.
Eugene, OR
Not holy grail status but definitely good. It does make my makeup last longer. The problem is I'm super oily and most makeup sprays don't work too long because of it. This does last longer than most. It also seems very lightweight and gives me a matte finish.
Janae E.
This setting spray is so popular and I see why because it works and feels amazing. It makes me feel like I have a nice clear protective layer on my face to keep my makeup where it needs to be. This is definitely a rebuy product and the packaging is great!
Callan M.
Las Vegas, NV
This setting spray is perfect for my combination skin. It is lightweight and keeps my makeup from moving in my oily areas. This makes my makeup more comfortable throughout the day. It is an awesome product that I would most definitely recommend to others.
Steve L.
Idaho Falls
BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE! Urban Decay is a legend for this. Matte finish, and it always makes my skin feel fresh, even with tons of makeup on! Pro is it does what it says it will last all night, Con for it though is it cost an arm and a leg sometimes!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.