BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Janae R.
San Diego , CA
This is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. Its super easy and I love the matte natural finish it gives to my face. It makes my makeup last a very long time and I will continue to use this product in the future!!
Savana B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like this product okay. It smells like plastic and doesn't make my makeup last as long as promised. It keeps it on for half of the day. I would not recommend this product if you have oily skin. It's more for combination.
Rebecca K.
Norfolk, VA
It is good on its claim about being long-lasting. If I use this I can be sure my makeup is not going anywhere. I especially like how it keeps my eye makeup from creasing. The only drawback is that I still get shiny in my T-zone after a little while and have to blot.
Allison P.
I tried quite a few setting sprays before this one and none of them compare! I fell in love the second my friend let me try it and I’ve been using it ever since! Literally helps your makeup stay really good!
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Love! This a very fine mist that in my opinion make my makeup last a long time. This doesn't affect you makeup after spraying it drys very fast! It's one of my all time favorites it's awesome!
Jessica C.
San jose, CA
This setting spray works very well and does the job not sure why but it does sting my face when applying it so i did have to return it but if it didn't sting it would be the best setting spray!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
This setting spray has been my life saver for the past 3 years! I don't know what I was even doing before then. My makeup doesn't melt off my face anymore it's amazing especially for the summer
Ava L.
Fontana, CA
I have dry skin as of lately so I feel that the alcohol in this product doesn't help. I also feel that it separates my makeup sometimes. Someone one normal to oily skin might like this product.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
I do enjoy using this product but it is not my favorite setting spray. It works as well as you could imagine it too and has a very light weight feel to it. I like to use it before I actually go for a night out but it doesn't go well with my skin as an all day use.
Brittany O.
stevens point, WI
All nighter spray is the best finishing spray I’ve ever owned. It keeps my makeup on through those hot summer days, to those hot party nights. Super easy to apply. I got mine at Ulta and highly recommend everyone to go buy it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.