BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hannah B.
This has become one of my favorite setting sprays! I use this in conjunction with my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. I find my makeup lasts about 8-10 hrs. without huge oil breakthroughs. I probably blot my face about twice throughout the day, but this is way less than I do with other setting sprays. Although I'm not a huge fan of UD's original setting spray, the All Nighter one works well for my skin type! It does have an interesting smell, however, but doesn't linger.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Recently went to an outside wedding... located in the Midwest.. during the summer! This saved me. It was 85degrees out and I never had to retouch my makeup! It perfectly sets your makeup without the fear of it moving around if you touch your face. My face gets very oily and this seriously is the holy grail. I kept going to the bathroom to check and my makeup still looked awesome.

Pro tip: I like how this gives you directions to spray in an “X” shape to get all angles of your face covered.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Best setting spray of all times! I simply love this spray so much! When I have makeup on, my skin tends to get oily and greasy looking pretty quick. When I spray this on, I don't feel oily or look shiny, and for hours my skin looks like I just applied makeup on. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray It's my go to and holy grail product of all time!
Madi G.
Friendswood
This is my all-time favorite setting spray and keeps the make up lasting for hours. It is pricey but well worth the money because it does not disappoint. I highly recommend this product, and know that this is hyped up for a great reason!!
Stephanie T.
Newington, CT
My ride or die!!!! I love this product more than anything! Although my make up will rub off on clothes still, I do not see it rubbing off my face! Best setting spray I’ve used so far!!! I would recommend this to anyone! Worth the splurge!
Laura D.
Albany, GA
This setting spray is one of the best ever created. I have extremely dry skin and everything I put on face starts to crumble off near my nose and chin area, but when I use this setting spray I know that I’m not going to have that problem.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
This is certainly my holy grail product when it comes to setting spray. It is pricy, but it lasts forever. I tend to use it throughout the day when I need to cool down as well as to set my makeup. It definitely makes quite the difference.
Cristina J.
Love his setting spray! It is an absolute game changer and makes my makeup last all freaking day! I still get a little oily however it prolongs the makeup regardless! You can even spray it later throughout the day to refresh your makeup
Melanie D.
This use to be the best setting spray. The formula has changed and I didn’t like the smell of it. It sets my make up for awhile but my make up becomes oily after awhile. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Blanca D.
It’s a must! It makes my makeup last longer. Sometimes I can’t retouch my makeup during the day so this product really helps keeping it descent.Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Long LAsting. Travel Size 15 ml/0.5 fl oz
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.