BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa H.
The best setting spray money can buy. It’s not super expensive. Smells great. The best part is, my makeup stays all day and doesn’t get shiny or slick faced. Will buy as long as it’s for sale!
Julie G.
I write this review after 12+ hours in the makeup I applied this morning before work. I will admit, I patted some oil off my nose around three this afternoon, but aside from that I put in a full workday, and then a workout this evening. I can honestly say the biggest difference in my makeup routine, because time was when I would be drooping by now. A couple of quick mists over a full face of makeup, and it stays all day and then some.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I use this product whenever I am going out for the night or to a formal event. It really helps keep my makeup in place. I also use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make the colors brighter. Would buy this again in the future.
Lizz C.
Buena Park, CA
I am working on trying to love this product but I honestly don't see much of a difference with oil control or helping my makeup to stay longer. I expected so much more from it because of the price and because I use and Urban Decay foundation I guess I just expected my foundation to work well with the setting spray because they are of the same brand but that just hasn't been the case. I dislike that it feels like a hairspray literally on my face, it feels sticky and tacky when I spray it on my face even after it dries. I bought the 2-pack sooo I have to get through both bottles so I'm sure I will know if I will be repurchasing or not when I am done with both bottles.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Love! This a very fine mist that in my opinion make my makeup last a long time. This doesn't affect you makeup after spraying it drys very fast! It's one of my all time favorites it's awesome!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Best setting spray I have ever tried. This survived the test of prom. Myself and all of the girls who's makeup I've done over the years have amazing makeup at the end of the night with this spray.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
I do enjoy using this product but it is not my favorite setting spray. It works as well as you could imagine it too and has a very light weight feel to it. I like to use it before I actually go for a night out but it doesn't go well with my skin as an all day use.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Hands down one of the BEST setting sprays of all time! And my makeup stays in place all dang day! Not sure if it has SPF, but it's very versatile for all skin types! I will keep buying this!!!
Erica S.
A lot of people think using a setting spray is just a gimmick for beauty companies to find another way to make money, but it is far from it. I was 1 of those people who didn't believe the hype around setting sprays, especially this one by UD. Once I tried it though, I was hooked instantly! I have not had 1 issue with makeup longevity since using it, nor my face looking greasy or slick. Even getting caught in the rain my face looked flawless. It's oil free, paraben free & vegan. It's one of the best beauty products you can put on your skin. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
jess j.
Demarest, NJ
Probably the best setting spray i've EVER used. It doesn't leave a dewy finish and keeps your makeup on for hours on end without fading. It's good for any skin type and honestly even lasts through a few tears. Would definitely buy again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.