BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Missy M.
I like that this product takes down the powdery look to freshly applied makeup but I can't really decide if it makes my makeup last longer or not. It might help so my foundation doesn't sweat off in the summer but it's hard to say
Sandy P.
This is the holy grail of all setting sprays, I personally always felt that setting spays were just a gimmick until this one came along, now I don't know what I'd do without it. It keeps my makeup on even after an intense workout
Brittany S.
Absolutely love this product! Lightweight, increased makeup longevity, and has amazing skin benefits! The spray leaves you with a natural finish. Wouldn't recommend using as your only sun protection & I would totally buy it again!
ANDI. W.
endicott, NY
so, this is actually the first setting spray i ever tried, and i have to say i love it. it keeps my makeup on all day, my makeup is literally budge proof and i simply just love this setting spray 9/10 for me! (which is very good)
Beth U.
Pittsburgh, PA
If I was going to buy a high end setting spray, it would definitely be this one. I've used it on all different skin types and it seems to make the makeup stay in place for the most part. I would definitely buy it again and again!
Amanda T.
I really don't know what to say about this that hasn't already been said. This is the Holy. Grail. Every new setting spray I use I always compare to this. This will make your makeuo last literally all day and then some although I don't recommend wearing makeup that long.
Jennifer R.
Words can't describe how good this is. It keeps your make up on all day and that is the truth .it makes my face look so fresh and my make up looks really good too. It lasts you for ages and the price point is amazing. I would buy this over and over again without failing
Jordan P.
Doesn't leave your skin feeling like you took a shower in it. The mister is perfect! Makes your makeup last a long time and it's perfect! Smells kind of like baby wipes to me but that's just my opinion. I will definitely recommend
Kara P.
Bellevue, OH
This setting spray makes my make up last longer than any other setting spray I have ever tried. It doesn’t smell weird and it doesn’t make your face feel weird. It has a great mist and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
Holy grail!!! When I use this to set my makeup, it literally goes nowhere! I remembered it rained where I lived and my face still looks flawless! I would definitely recommend this for everyday or if you are going out for a night out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.