BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carina J.
Atlanta
If you are looking for a long lasting setting spray this is the one to go! It stays all day with everything that you are doing. I have combination to oily skin and it works perfectly. I’m pretty sure it works for all skin types. I hope you enjoy if you buy it!
Alex C.
Seminary, MS
This is one of my favorite setting spray! I've bought a mini sample and then a full sized bottle and I'm almost out! I love that it keeps my makeup on and makes it last a LOT longer than it normally does! I would definitely buy this again because it helps my skin look a lot better after I apply my powder.
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
Love his product. It isn't sticky when you spray it on. It keeps my makeup perfect all day long and is very easy to apply. Love the lightweight feel it has. Will be buying this product again and recommending to friends.
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
Got this one sale at Sephora and it was so worth it. I use it at the very end of my routine and my makeup will stay on all day no matter the brand. It's very worth it if you don't want to splurge on makeup but also want it to have the quality of a mid to high brand.
Lori F.
Mobile, AL
This product is amazing. I keeps my makeup on all day and night until I'm ready to take it off. It dries pretty quickly after spraying it and sets my make up like no other setting spray has ever done. This is a must have!
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
This definitely makes makeup last forever but it also makes my face feel super tight, kind of like I'm wearing a mask. I have really dry skin so that's not a good feeling for me at all? It definitely works for what it says it does but for my skin type its not great
Callan M.
Las Vegas, NV
This setting spray is perfect for my combination skin. It is lightweight and keeps my makeup from moving in my oily areas. This makes my makeup more comfortable throughout the day. It is an awesome product that I would most definitely recommend to others.
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this stuff! I have a pretty normal skin type but foundation seems to disappear on me after only a few hours. A couple sprays of this before and after my foundation goes on ensures my makeup lasts all day. It's also super refreshing and doesn't sting.
Carrie S.
Charleston
Been using this product for about a month now and I love it! I was frustrated with the lack of makeup I would feel was still on my face at the end of the day before I used this. Now I come home from work feeling almost as fresh as when I left in the morning.
michellemorrison88 M.
Monroe, LA
This stuff is like glue for your makeup! When I wear this my makeup looks good all day. It doesn’t feel super heavy either. I think it would be good for all skin types. I have combo. Would definitely recommend to others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.