BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, is worth the cost. I work twelve hour shifts in a hospital. My makeup looks just as good at the end of my shift as it does at the beginning. Will definitely repurchase.
Beth U.
Pittsburgh, PA
If I was going to buy a high end setting spray, it would definitely be this one. I've used it on all different skin types and it seems to make the makeup stay in place for the most part. I would definitely buy it again and again!
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
There's not a setting spray that I love more than this. I use a lot of powder products and this one perfectly locks it in and makes it look nice and smooth. It's good for any skin type. I have very dry skin and it works perfectly for me
Brittany S.
Absolutely love this product! Lightweight, increased makeup longevity, and has amazing skin benefits! The spray leaves you with a natural finish. Wouldn't recommend using as your only sun protection & I would totally buy it again!
Aga B.
This is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. I went through numerous full size and deluxe size bottles. I have back up and backups of this product. It feels refreshing on the face. It does not disturb the makeup and it makes the makeup stay longer. Will always buy it
Jayde
Makes my makeup last all day/night. I usually apply this BEFORE my mascara, because it makes it really hard to remove my mascara if I spray it on after mascara is applied. I'm on my second bottle of this product and I'll never stray from this setting spray. Love how this product gives me a somewhat dewey finish.
Destiny D.
Tomball, TX
This stuff makes my make up stay on ALL DAY LONG. I don't ever have to worry about my face cracking, and my make up coming off when I sweat. Such a great finisher. My only complain is that it makes your face sticky. Other than that it's amazing.
Caren M.
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It really does make a difference when I do and do not use it. I love it so much I've made it a routine to use it on a daily basis!
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I keep this in my purse for daily use. It really helps keep your makeup in place with all this Florida heat. It's easy to use, just spray on top of your makeup and you are set to go. It's light and does not make your face sticky.
Kasey B.
Morristown, TN
Holy Setting Spray!!! This is the best setting spray I have ever invested in. I have a combination skin type, this product does not dry me out or make me oily. My makeup looks flawless at the end of the night. This is an amazing product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.