BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mariah C.
This is the best setting spray that I've used so far. It truly does make such a big difference in how long my makeup stays on throughout the day. It also makes my makeup sink into my skin so beautifully for a flawless finish !!
Amber B.
Hanford, CA
Overall good setting spray. Does have a weird scent to it as well as the B6 not as strong as the prep. I do notice a difference and have bought this product at Ulta various times. It might end up buying again when i go shopping
Genine S.
This is my Holy Grail setting spray. It will lock, hold and set your makeup for hours. I live in a very hot and humid climate and this keeps my makeup from melting off my face. You can spray it on your face before applying your makeup, after your done with your makeup to set it in place and on your eyeshadow brushes before swiping your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation on your lids. The initial smell is a little weird but dissipates quickly after. You can buy the small version at Sephora to try it but you will be going back for the full size soon.
Rachel M.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite setting spray! I put a few spritz on daily, and when I'm going out I load this stuff on my face and if I accidentally sleep in my makeup its still on in the morning :)
cheyenne g.
Richmond, VA
This spray works great I highly recommend it its Avery good last longing spray its affordable and it lasted all day it creates a natural look its just great for all skin in my opinion my skin tends to be oily at all times and it still a great product highly recommend.
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I've tried several setting sprays but refuse to use anything else after buying this for the first time. My face stayed perfectly matte even in the summer! It was great for my combination skin so it should work for any skin type!
Tiffany M.
This does what it says it truly lasts all day and all night. Makes my hard work set and doesn't move throughout the day and into the night. Has a cooling mist that wakes you up whenever you need a refresher.
Caitlin S.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff really works. I’d use a setting powder and then this spray over and even on hot yucky days my makeup would stay. I’m currently using another brand but would purchase and recommend this
Marissa A.
Riverside, CA
This setting spray is so good, it makes my makeup feel nice and set for the whole day. I use this when I know I’m going out for s long period of time. It smells nice , packing is great and it’s not sticky .
Namitha A.
I always use this product when I know I have a long day ahead of me and will be very active.  It's a lightweight mist that will keep your makeup looking fresh and vibrant all day long regardless of what you're doing.  I will definitely be repurchasing this after mine runs out! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.