BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great setting spray for everyone and it really does make your makeup last a lot longer. I love using this on long days at work when I know I'm going to go out later to take my look that extra mile.
Lauren D.
Best setting spray I have ever used! (And I have tried a lot). I have very oily skin, and to add to it, I live in a very hot and humid climate. I usually walk to my workplace because it's about 10 minutes away. By the time I get there, my hair is usually a frizzy mess and I'm dripping in sweat (sorry haha), but my makeup is STILL in place. I work at Sephora, so we are required to wear a fair amount of makeup, so it never ceases to amaze me how this spray keeps my makeup from sliding down my face, even after a 9 hour shift! UD also makes an oil control setting spray, however, I feel that the All-Nighter does a better job in keeping your makeup in place for longer periods of time.
Genine S.
This is my Holy Grail setting spray. It will lock, hold and set your makeup for hours. I live in a very hot and humid climate and this keeps my makeup from melting off my face. You can spray it on your face before applying your makeup, after your done with your makeup to set it in place and on your eyeshadow brushes before swiping your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation on your lids. The initial smell is a little weird but dissipates quickly after. You can buy the small version at Sephora to try it but you will be going back for the full size soon.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
I'm a sucker for picking things up in the check out section of sephora and grabbed a travel size of this just to see what it had going on. Other then a slight chemical smell is very minimal compared to some setting spray this spray is great. It keeps my foundation and makeup in place and looking good for the whole day. It's a double lid which I'm not sure what the purpose is other then frustrating me because I constantly lose one of the lids. But the setting spray gets the job done and definitely holds my make up on. I have yet to wear it for a night on the town. But I wore it in Kansas where it's crazy humid and my makeup looked great all day even after some crying and being in the hot sun for a couple hours. The only thing I can complain about is the fact that for some reason whenever I use this with my makeup forever ulta hd foundation the combination of the two doesn't work and my foundation almost instantly starts to break down and seperate.
Melissa I.
This setting spray is everything! I use it in between layers or products to really lock makeup in place. I use it to intensify pigments for shadows or highlighters. I also love Chill and De-slick depending on how my skin feels.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
It does long laster than the foundation itself! I love it, this is my second purchase, it was a natural finish. I get oily in my T zone, so it held up for quite a while but i might have to try the Matte setting spray since I have oily skin. I will have to wait and see
Hayley E.
Syracuse, NY
This product works well, but I find that it can be drying on my combination skin. It's easy to apply, but you only need one or two sprays. Don't over do it! It does keep you makeup in place throughout the entire work day.
Tanialy O.
I love this stuff. It's good for keeping my makeup on in place all day long. It doesn't have a strong smell. It is only a couple sprays and ur good . Also there are oil control ones if u need it and yes I would buy it again.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Ive love the original spray for them but this is my new favorite, not only is the new packaging amazing but their products set your makeup allllll night longgggg!!
Gabi S.
San Diego, CA
One of the best setting sprays I've ever found! Helps your makeup look flawless all day long. Never makes my powers look cakey on my face and does well in all climates.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.