BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shaina L.
Kansas City
I was on 5 planes in 24 hours, 5 states,lay overs and car rides, slept on the foot of my brothers bed, got up and looked in the mirror the next morning and my makeup was just as amazing as it was before my insane journey and sleep.
Helyn H.
this setting spray keeps my makeup on for so long !!! i use it after eeryhing and before mascara. i’d like to get a bigger size but the price is so high!! i can’t afford to buy a new one when one runs out; and they do run out quickly
Adriana L.
Guyancourt
Set just one half of your face with it you will understand the difference. Even a not so good foundation will stay all day (maybe not the night for a not long lasting foundation, but all you day of work)
More for oily skin I think.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
I can't honestly say I completely convinced setting sprays work, I use this spray and it smells nice and I think it gives a nice finish to my skin but I can't honestly say I notice a huge difference in staying power after I use it. Maybe I need to experiment more....
Maddie S.
Lincoln, NE
Obsessed with this setting spray. My makeup isn’t complete until I spray this on my face. Sets my face so well and my makeup stays all day and night. Can’t live without this product. By far my favorite and I will never stop using it.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
This setting spray gives any foundation long lasting staying power. I was at a cookout during the hot hummid summer and got splashed in the face because I was standing near the pool and my makeup didn't budge! Absolutely love this product!
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
I wasn't sure what all the buzz was about this product since I've used a few different setting sprays and wasn't wow' but this one is amazing! I got this at ulta in a trial set and decided I had to get the full size too. So in love
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
This product is amazing! It really makes our makeup stick to your face and last for awhile. A huge detail I love about this is it sprays evenly and doesn't leave big droplets of setting spray. I would buy this over and over again
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
The absolute BEST setting spray I have ever used. A few sprits on finished make up locks it in for hours on end. I also feel as though it provides a beautiful finish and helps set the makeup into the face for a smoother finish. I am constantly restocking this for my cabinet!
Breann S.
Salt Lake City
This is a great setting spray, but for my skin I don’t really feel like it did anything. It was super easy to apply and anybody, any age can do it! I didn’t really notice if it was matte or shimmery and I don’t know if I’d buy again just because I want to try new things!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.