BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Angela G.
Romeoville, IL
Where would I be without this product? This product saves you from getting makeup on clothing, or any item! It helps keep your makeup on all night and gives you peace of mind knowing all your hard work will not be washed away through your everyday life activities!
Cassie B.
California, MD
I honestly can't decide if this really helps my makeup stay on longer than if it would without the spray. But it is nice to use and doesn't ever do anything bad to my makeup! I keep reperchasing so I like something about it.
Yesenia R.
My favorite setting spray, by far! I usually spray about 6-7 times all around my face, and when I do my make up in the morning, it lasts all night too! I am definitely going to keep purchasing this product, it works amazing!
Andrea W.
PRINCETON, WV
I've used tons of setting sprays, but this is honestly the best one I've ever used. I know the price can be a little much, but it's honestly 100% worth it. My makeup looks beautiful and smooth after each application and stays put!
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
This setting spray was by far my favorite formula of the ones I’ve tried! I liked the smell of it, and it was very refreshing and felt good on the skin. I think it helped my makeup stay in place, and I would repurchase in the future.
Alyssa S.
Corona, CA
This makeup setting spray is amazing. It keeps my makeup in place all day even through workouts and runs. Definitely worth the money. One bottle last for a long time. I recommend this to anyone that needs makeup setting spray or has been wanting to try this one. I've tried many others and this by far is my favorite one.
Harpreet K.
This is a pretty good setting spray. I don’t have issues with makeup melting when I use this. It sprays the perfect amount of product onto your face without feeling like giant droplets on your skin. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. It is more of a matte setting spray so I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something to add a dewy finish to your makeup.
Peggy J.
Mineola
This product is really nice and I would recommend it. The mist is really even and fine and it comes with a fair amount of product. the only reason why I did not give it full stars is because the smell of it isn't too good...
Noelia 😻.
Out of all the last longing setting spray I feel like the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray works the best because it feels like you just washed your face. It is definitely good for patchiness of makeup or too much powder on the face; it gives a smoother tone.
Brittany B.
This setting spray is awesome. Well worth the price. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and my makeup does not move. I live in Houston where the weather is very humid and my makeup always stays put with this. I will definitely buy this again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.