BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Breanna H.
Holy grail! I always buy the double pack when Ulta has them. Way more bang for your buck. I wish these were more affordable but I haven’t found a comparable one yet. Can’t do my makeup without it.
Jenny N.
Rosemead
The worst spray I have ever used. It's alcohol based and made the worst greasy oily mess I've ever experienced. I made the oil trap under a layer of this stuff so I couldn't blot but I was so oily under. It's the worst beauty product I've ever bought.
Rachael R.
80226
I really can't tell if this does anything to keep my makeup in place. It feels refreshing to spray over my makeup and the mist is very fine, which I appreciate. I guess that's all I can really say.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Love this settting spray it is my go to I use it in my mua kit to make sure my clients have the best long lasting make up throughout the evening ... I would definitely recommend this setting spray
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I was very skeptical on using a setting spray, and not purchasing Mac or another big major brand. I know Urban decay is not off brand but it's not Mac. That being said, this spray was amazing. First time use was at an outdoor 90 degree wedding. My makeup did not budge. Don't be afraid to purchase this, you will be glad you did when you have an even that you don't want to be contsantly cheicng your makeup. With UD setting spray it is set.
10-30-17 update. Used this for setting Halloween makeup. AMAZING! For a day of working my face hasn’t budged. I’ve blotted my face and only a little oil cane they but my makeup didn’t come off. No retouches. This stuff is amazing, worth it. Go and buy it.
Jenee M.
This setting spray is definitely a go to for me! I can use this after applying everything and it lasts a full day for me not a smudge on this face! I absolutely love it!
Caitlyn O.
Lehi, UT
I always use this to set my makeup. It makes it last all day. And I love the scent of it. It's good for oily skin. I would recommend the de-slick if you're super oily but this works for both oily and long lasting setting spray!
Tiffany M.
This does what it says it truly lasts all day and all night. Makes my hard work set and doesn't move throughout the day and into the night. Has a cooling mist that wakes you up whenever you need a refresher.
Lauren D.
Best setting spray I have ever used! (And I have tried a lot). I have very oily skin, and to add to it, I live in a very hot and humid climate. I usually walk to my workplace because it's about 10 minutes away. By the time I get there, my hair is usually a frizzy mess and I'm dripping in sweat (sorry haha), but my makeup is STILL in place. I work at Sephora, so we are required to wear a fair amount of makeup, so it never ceases to amaze me how this spray keeps my makeup from sliding down my face, even after a 9 hour shift! UD also makes an oil control setting spray, however, I feel that the All-Nighter does a better job in keeping your makeup in place for longer periods of time.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
honestly????? this product changed my life. it kept my makeup in place all day & didn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. i can even take a nap in my makeup & still wake up with perfect eyeliner!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.