BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Leah T.
Rayville, LA
I pair this with the all nighter liquid foundation and OMG my makeup does not budge!! No melting, no caking, it's so great! It also really helps with the life of my foundation on my face. Mine tends to rub off because I touch my face a lot. But this setting spray helps everything stay in place!
Katie K.
Braselton
BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE. It keeps my makeup in place and is not sticky or anything. I’ve been using this forever and it is probably one of my favorites. I love Urban Decay and their products.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
Sets makeup great! Does not really have a scent. It is great for all skin types. I like how it sprays. Mostly like a mist and easy to apply. It's an ok product and not really a must have. I wouldn't repurchase because i prefer my fix+
Bri L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best finishing spray I've ever used! I couldn't live without it. Sets my makeup perfectly and helps it last all day and night. I love how well it works and how it makes my face feel after each use. I would of course recommend it.
Hannah G.
La Grange
Didn’t last long on my face, within a few hours my makeup had loosen up and moved and some came off. Also left my forehead with redness and my cheeks had redness for days after. Wouldn’t recommend buying this
Emily H.
Carlisle, PA
I bought this at Ulta for my wedding and it was amazing! Some of the best money I could have ever spent. My wedding makeup stayed on perfect all day/night with this product. I don’t think I’ll ever try a different brand of make up setting spray.
Christina W.
Foxborough, MA
Love this setting spray! One of my holy grails, it makes your makeup last so long and gives it that longevity every girl is looking for. Only improvement would be more of a misting spray nozzle!
Kristin H.
Rexburg
So this was the first setting spray I ever tried and I was generally surprised. It kept everything in place and it stayed on. It’s very light weight and smells nice. I would totally buy it again.
Amber D.
Make my make up last forever. I love it used my cousins and went out and bought instantly I have very oily skin and makeup doesn't budge at all when I wear this. I will for sure buy over and over
Tabetha M.
Woodville, AL
A great all day hold setting spray that helps control shine and oiliness. Also you can use it to refresh your makeup and it's super easy to apply. My favorite setting spray so far! I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.