BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney M.
This setting spray is an all time favorite. I'm currently out but will be rushing to get more very soon. My makeup lasts from morning until late night with this setting mist. It makes my skin feel hydrated and my makeup, secure.
Abbie C.
Lake City, FL
This is the best setting spray ever! I have used this for about 3 years. My make up has survived prom, nights out, and bonfires and makeup still looked as good as it did at the beginning of the night!
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite setting spray!! Smells great, bottle is easy to find in a bag of so many other things also. Matte finish & works really well for oily skin. Helps keep makeup stay put majority of the day also & helps with a flawless highlight if you spray then apply highlighter!
Jenna A.
Santa rosa, CA
This product is worth a million dollars because it keeps my makeup on for a very long time. When I don't use it, my makeup slips and slides throughout the day. When I do use it, my makeup is locked into place.
Claudia D.
Best setting spray on the market. Your makeup will not budge whatsoever. Be careful if you have dry skin! Spraying too much of this tends to dry me out, making my skin feel tight and dehydrated. I like to use in addition to the pixi glow mist (tatcha if you can) to balance everything out.
Kiera R.
Beaverton, OR
I ALWAYS use this spray! I love it so much! I personally have very oily skin and have a hard time getting makeup to set completely on my skin sometimes and this spray helps me so much! My foundation stays put and I feel good to go!
Sissi C.
Ceres
I use this when I want my makeup to stay in place for the whole day. It gives my skin the protection it needs and super lightweight. It gives me a natural finish and would recommend it to others so their makeup stays in place.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
This seems to be everyone's favorite, but honestly I didn't see much of a difference between using it and not using it. I have oily skin and I still experiences sliding of makeup, my makeup would still end up on my boyfriend's shirt, ect
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
If you need your makeup to last all day you will definitely need this in your life. I have combination skin and it is very light weight and the nozzle on the spray puts out the perfect amount of product. Four stays cover your whole face.
Whitney M.
There is nothing bad I can say about this product!!!! It keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. Very lightweight and does not make my oily. I have worn this out clubbing went to sleep woke up and my makeup was still on my face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.