BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Bri L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best finishing spray I've ever used! I couldn't live without it. Sets my makeup perfectly and helps it last all day and night. I love how well it works and how it makes my face feel after each use. I would of course recommend it.
Skyler G.
Lavaca
I just recently started to use setting spray and this is the first and only product I have used so far.. OmG it works wonders!! I highly recommend, this is a game changer for you make up fanatics!!
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I was very skeptical on using a setting spray, and not purchasing Mac or another big major brand. I know Urban decay is not off brand but it's not Mac. That being said, this spray was amazing. First time use was at an outdoor 90 degree wedding. My makeup did not budge. Don't be afraid to purchase this, you will be glad you did when you have an even that you don't want to be contsantly cheicng your makeup. With UD setting spray it is set.
10-30-17 update. Used this for setting Halloween makeup. AMAZING! For a day of working my face hasn’t budged. I’ve blotted my face and only a little oil cane they but my makeup didn’t come off. No retouches. This stuff is amazing, worth it. Go and buy it.
Liz C.
The best setting spray on the market in my opinion!  I used this when I was in greece in the 100 + degree and extremely windy weather.  This made my foundation stay in place all day long!
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
This setting spray is life! I cannot be without this, seriously. I have used this in humid weather and in a swimming pool and my make up stayed in place! I am amazed. I just put on my makeup, spray over my face and let it dry and my make up stays put! I've all ready repurchased and recommended this to several friends.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
If I could give this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 10 stars I would! I purchased the 1 ounce bottle at ULTA for $15 dollars because I like to try smaller sizes just in case I do not like the product. I loved the packaging. It come in a cute little black and purple box.

Application is so easy! It comes out fast and I don't have to pump the nozzle several times like I have before on some sprays. It feels so lightweight and has a great scent. I work as a ICU RN and it can get very hot and sweaty at times, and sometimes I pull 15 hour shifts. My makeup literally looks like it did when I applied it before my shift!

HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY!!
Ashley H.
matawan
This setting spray is light and weightless and makes your makeup stay on alllll night ! I absolutely love it. The price is right for all this does and it doesn’t make you look slimy or anything . Natural look to it I live by this!
Jessica G.
Pacific, MO
I think this setting spray is definitely up there as one of the best. It does make my makeup last longer, while giving my makeup a more natural finish. It helps everything look a lot less powdery. I will say, at the end of the day I am still looking a little oily, but honestly that's just my skin.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This has too be the best setting spray out there. I feel it's super lightweight on my skin and doesn't leave it greasy or oily. The All Nighter is beyond easy to apply with a couple quick sprays and keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all day and night. Since, I live in Florida my makeup has a tendency to melt with the heat and humidity. I can rely on this awesome product too always keep my makeup put. I have both the full size and the travel size bottles and trust me everywhere I go this baby is there. If I feel a bit dry I even spritz some on to get some instant hydration. I can't praise this product enough for what it does. Definitely pick some up if you're looking for a setting spray with last power. I highly recommend this product!
Jamie W.
I've been using this setting spray since I got big into make up about 7 years ago. It does the job in keeping my light to full face of make-up put. I've tried cheaper setting sprays, but this is my number 1.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.