BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kennedy P.
Murray, KY
The best setting spray I have found!! I don’t go a day without finishing my face with it, and before using this I never used a setting spray. Left the perfect finish to any look!! 100% recommended!
Sammie M.
The hype is real! This stuff is amazing, it's super lightweight, not sticky feeling and really does last all night! I love that it doesn't have a harsh smell, only draw back is that it's very expensive.
Jenn D.
Indiana, PA
Love this setting spray. I spray right after I put on foundation and after I'm finished wth my entire look. It's not heavy on my face and it helps keep my makeup in during hot days and long shifts.
Sophia T.
Durham, NC
I can make makeup bleed when applying, but it's definitely worth it. It keeps my makeup on ALL day. It's not heavy so that's definitely a pro. I would without a doubt repurchase if I ever ran out.
Allyson L.
AMAZING! Amazing, amazing, amazing, that's all
I can say. Hands down the best setting spray available (Or at least that I have ever tried. Truly makes your makeup last all day/night. 6/5 Stars.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this Urban Decay setting spay. It leaves my skin feeling very hydrated, as I use it before and after completing my makeup looks. I would recommend using this setting spray all day everyday.
Dawn M.
Does what it's supposed to do. Use after you've completed your makeup to set for the day, or use on your beauty blender when applying foundation which will help the foundation stay put. I do both!
Stephanie C.
Grand Prairie, TX
This setting spray is WONDERFUL! My makeup stays all day long! It's a matte natural finish and very lightweight. I can't complain about this product whatsoever. Definitely recommend it to everyone!
Calista C.
salinas
I love using this setting spray when I want my makeup to last all night . It makes my make up stay in place all day . It's also really easy to apply to my face . When I finish the bottle I have I plan on repurchasing this product.
Sharon W.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprays evenly on the face. Makes my foundation look like it's part of my skin. Keeps my makeup lasting all day. The Milani setting spray is a great dupe for this product and for that reason I will not be buying this product again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.