BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie W.
Absolutely the best setting spray there is and I've tried a lot! It's super light weight and good for any type of skin after talking to others about it. The only set back is the price of course but I keep going back! Amazing stuff!
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
This setting spray help my make up last a long time . Foundation normally wear off around my nose area in 4 hours wear cause I have very oily skin but after use this setting spray it help . I just wish the price will little cheaper than this ! So far I really like it .
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
This is my favorite setting spray ever it makes my makeup last all day! It has a matte finish and the mist on this product is great it distributed product evenly. I would recommend this to all skin types and I will continue to repurchase!
Athena S.
I love this setting spray. Doesn't give off a messy look and is great for going through the day. It gives more of a shimmery finish with a side of natural. Very easy to apply and i would definitely suggest it to people with dry skin.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used. Very lightweight and holds my makeup in place. Full glam face applied and it will last all day; even on the hottest days I don't sweat my makeup off. It's the holy grail of setting your face.
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
This is my favorite setting spray by far!! This keep my oily skin from oxidations and a cakey face! This lasts me all day! I will be buying this products again and I highly recommend it! ❤
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
Formula was made in collaboration with Skindanavia and the quality is great. I spray my face once in the morning after I finish applying my foundation and it helps keep my foundation intact when I’m in and out of different climates.
Alexis C.
I love their product would very much recommend. It is a good way to give my makeup a good lock but also when I would need a pick me up also spray to give an a little extra. I have already bought many back ups because I like so much.
Gina P.
matawan, nj
This is my go to every day make up setting spray. The mist is super fine and it’s extremely lightweight. It just locks your make up and keeps it looking newly applied the entire day. Staple in every makeup lovers collection for sure!
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
I love this! I use the oil free Urban Decay setting spray. It leaves my make up set all day and my face looking the same as when I first applied it. I have the travel bottle and need to upgrade to the full size sometime soon! This works miracles and I highly recommend this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.