BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katy F.
My favorite setting spray! I have super dry skin so I don’t use setting powder, but this keeps my makeup fresh all day... even during summer in Florida. I think this one works best out of all of their varieties of setting spray.
Minga M.
Compton , CA
If you want your makeup to look perfect and last longer this is what you need!! Don’t have it yet we’ll then, run out to get it!! It’s one of my My favorite beauty staples for the summer.. it’s perfect for these hot summer days..
Molly M.
Pooler, GA
This setting spray is alright. It helps to keep my makeup in place but I do find my skin is still oily at the end of the day and some makeup has separated. I expect a little more for the price, but overall it’s a decent spray
Alyssa R.
Old Hickory, TN
Used to use this stuff exclusively, and it gets the job done but you really have to hold the bottle far away because the spray is powerful and might mess up your makeup if it’s too fresh. Long-wearing for sure though as advertised.
Nicole V.
This is my favorite setting spray, it sprays perfectly and allows my make up to stay on all night — sometimes longer. There isn’t a smell or scent which I like, it doesn’t make my make up wet looking, it dries after a minute!
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
This is great stuff. I used to work at Sephora so I had to do my makeup for work but I had a dance team audition first. The audition was 5 hours and I was sweating like a dog. When I went to work my makeup was still flawless!
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
My literal go to setting spray! Keeps my makeup in tact all night long, through sweating and dancing on a night out, to being at work! Will buy this product time and time again! Urban Decay and their sprays never disappoint!
Andrea W.
PRINCETON, WV
I've used tons of setting sprays, but this is honestly the best one I've ever used. I know the price can be a little much, but it's honestly 100% worth it. My makeup looks beautiful and smooth after each application and stays put!
Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. But it has a weird smell to it. It lasts a very long time. I use it for every makeup look. A little pricey but worth the purchase! If you don’t wear makeup every day I would recommend buying the travel size to save you money! Highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
This is a MUST HAVE. I use this every single day and I won’t go without it. I even carry a travel size in my purse. It will keep ur makeup looking fresh and amazing all day/night long. I have tried others and they just don’t compare.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.