BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Temera D.
Streamwood, IL
Works like a charm! Soooo good! Keeps you running with no smudges to you make up. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long was so with that you'll be saving. I would definitely recommend this product to the party girls
Noor A.
I give this 5 stars because it deserves it it is one of the best formulas. It will make you make last you all day even if your in a humility like me it also helps make your look fresh so if you forgot to grab your powder you will not have to leave a party early
Alex P.
Twin Falls, ID
Love, love, love! This is the best setting spray I have used by far! It makes my makeup last significantly longer than any other spray I have tried.  The spray goes on evenly and dries quickly. I also loved that this product did not have an overpowering smell.  While it is spendy, one bottle last a very long time.  I will definitely purchase again.
Joshelyn R.
Burlington
Decent smell, interesting (double capped) packaging, and lasting effect. I appreciate how well my makeup stays in place using this setting spray and it doesn’t leave a tacky or shiny finish. Definitely worth the pricier cost in comparison to other setting sprays!
Amy B.
Camp Hill, PA
Not a bad product. Didn't notice a huge difference in how long my makeup lasted. Easy to use and definitely a nice cooling effect. Like I said, can't really tell after using it for a while whether it makes a difference but I love UD stuff.
Morgan P.
Normalville, PA
This setting spray is everything you ask for in a setting spray. I finish my face off with this, I wet my brushes with this for more intense looks with my eyeshadows and highlighters. It makes my makeup seriously not budge.
Joelle K.
Love the new packaging. The old bottle would look dirty quickly when stuck in your makeup bag. Now back to the product. I never leave home without this. It gives my face a flawless finish and allows my look to last all day!
Madeleine A.
Savannah
I had never purchased a setting spray before and was reluctant at the price, but after using this I realize that you do get what you paid for. I never realized how essential setting spray is for a long last look until I started using this.
Melissa G.
Coram, NY
I love the new packaging a lot the black bottle is more appealing besides that the product is my go to it holds my makeup on so much longer and does not make my skin oily at all
Karina G.
This is such a great product for when you're going to be out literally all night. Your makeup will not last. I stopped using it for a while because I lost my travel size, but I found it again and remembered why I loved it. It's so refreshing and your makeup will not budge
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.