BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sierra P.
Gary, IN
Oh Em Gee! I love the all nighter! I applied this before my sweet 16 and my make up stayed on and look great all night in my pictures and my dances and my speeches. Definitely 10 out of 10 recommend
Natasha O.
Corona, NY
Love this setting spray. Bought it for the first time as a recommendation and def buying it again. Makes my makeup last for loooong time and I don't have any complains about it. 100% recommended! :)
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
I really like this setting spray, it keeps my makeup in place all day long. It has a lot for the price, but unfortunately I use setting spray way to often to pay this every time. A good dupe is L'Oréal.
Debra R.
It feels refreshing and it seems to help hold my makeup in place.  I'm not completely sold on the actual necessity for a setting spray but, if you are going to use one, this isn't a bad choice.
Colleen N.
Smithtown, NY
My favorite make up spray. I would use this on a night out when I know I'd sweat so much. It gives me a matte finish. When I come home it looks like i didnt go out at all and keep my make up in place! I love it so much and i'll buy again
mrs. o.
Glenside , PA
When you need your makeup to last all night, what do you reach for? Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray. This literally freezes the makeup on my face and I don't have to be worrying about it coming off or smearing during my day. This along with my setting powder allow me to hug my husband without fear of getting anything on his clothing. I also like to make sure all the work I did doesn't come off after a few hrs. I spray this generously all over my face when I'm done but I also spray it all over my eyes to help set my eyeshadow. It's especially useful when I wear shimmer shadows or glitter, it prevents the fallout and transfer on my upper lid. I can definitely say this stuff is worth every penny.
Krixsha M.
I work 12hrs shift every single night and I see this actually works. I mean yeah there’s nights where it just slips and slides but with blotting sheet being in an arm length I think it’s worth a try.
Jamie G.
Dublin, GA
This is not my favorite setting spray. I have very oily skin and it seems that the All Nighter setting spray doesn't really do anything to help combat the oil on my face throughout the day, or night.
Samantha F.
Bellevue, NE
I know I’m really late, but I just got my bottle and I am in love! My makeup has literally stayed in place ALL DAY! It’s super lightweight and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Amanda F.
Excellent setting spray that extends the wear of your makeup "all night". I literally have had makeup on overnight (I know, bad for my skin! Old habit that has gone away!) and it still looked perfect the next morning, upon waking up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.