BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Debra R.
It feels refreshing and it seems to help hold my makeup in place.  I'm not completely sold on the actual necessity for a setting spray but, if you are going to use one, this isn't a bad choice.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite spray! I don’t love the smell of it, but it works so well that I ignore the smell! My makeup stays in place all day and night, and it leaves me feeling very fresh and ready to go!
Krixsha M.
I work 12hrs shift every single night and I see this actually works. I mean yeah there’s nights where it just slips and slides but with blotting sheet being in an arm length I think it’s worth a try.
Faarah A.
Hands down the best setting spray I've ever used. Really locks in your makeup and sprays a very fine mist. I've woken up with a person face of makeup, but would not recommend sleeping in a full face.
Amanda F.
Excellent setting spray that extends the wear of your makeup "all night". I literally have had makeup on overnight (I know, bad for my skin! Old habit that has gone away!) and it still looked perfect the next morning, upon waking up.
Jenna M.
I love this setting spray! It keeps my face looking hydrated and is so lightweight! It keeps my makeup on all day and keeps it looking refreshed! I think this is the best and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray that will keep their makeup on all day!
Jade L.
This product is awesome. It makes my makeup last for the entire night, even through sweat. Usually near the end of the night my makeup looks dull and pale, but with this spray my makeup stays intact
Kionna R.
Seriously can't go anywhere at night without this finishing spray. It just wouldn't seem right lol. This spray sets your foundation and gives you a clean finish. It is very light weight and long lasting. A little bit goes a long way!
Leslie G.
Zion, IL
Love this product, it really does help with my makeup to last all night. When I want to go out with my friends to go party and turn up ! and I want to look good all night and not look like a hot mess I would use this. I recommend this product !! Too bad i'm running out. :((
Shukriya J.
Tampa, FL
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!
This just helps everything stay in place! It’s light weight and smells good it’s like hair spray but for your skin just puts everything in place it drys fast no
Need to wait long! Lasts all night just like it says
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.