BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Absolutely love this product! I used it every day after applying my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. It's good for most skin types. I would recommend using the de-slick if you have oily skin though for a mattifying finish.
Rachel S.
Las Vegas
For a setting spray it did its job.m but wasn’t very long lasting. After about 5 hours my make up began to transfer so that was a bummer. I use this on days I don’t need a heavy duty spray or for my make up to last all day.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
This does what it says. I bought it when it was on sale at Sephora and use it any time I have a full face on. I even used it before going to the pool recently and my foundation was still flawless after two hours of swimming
Kelly D.
Really awesome setting spray!!! A bit on the pricey end but totally worth it. It keeps my makeup on all day long and doesn't look cakey or gross either. Highly recommend for anyone who works 8-10 hours and wants their makeup to last.
Rachel N.
Omg I love this setting spray , I bought my first bottle from Sephora and this product was very recommended , it's good for a combination skin type.. this is yet my favorite spray and I definitely recommend it to my friends
Melissa G.
Coram, NY
I love the new packaging a lot the black bottle is more appealing besides that the product is my go to it holds my makeup on so much longer and does not make my skin oily at all
Katelyn W.
I bought this setting spray after hearing all the wonderful reviews, and guess what? They are true!! I love this setting spray, it works so good. I definitely recommend this product and have been getting others to use it .
Amy B.
Camp Hill, PA
Not a bad product. Didn't notice a huge difference in how long my makeup lasted. Easy to use and definitely a nice cooling effect. Like I said, can't really tell after using it for a while whether it makes a difference but I love UD stuff.
Erin F.
I can never leave the house without putting this on after I do my makeup! It refreshes my skin with setting my makeup to last all night. Every time I wear this it lasts all night from a long night of dancing to just doing makeup for fun. All around great product!
Jennifer H.
Oakwood
I love this product so much. I will not leave my house without spraying this on my makeup to set it. I have been using this product for about 3 or 4 years. Anyone who is looking for a setting spray this is the spray to use!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.