BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha F.
Bellevue, NE
I know I’m really late, but I just got my bottle and I am in love! My makeup has literally stayed in place ALL DAY! It’s super lightweight and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Faith O.
Owenton
I never really believed it when people said setting sprays make your makeup stay on longer. I always used hairspray, but it began breaking my face out. However this setting spray is amazing, and works 10x better then any hair spray.
mrs. o.
Glenside , PA
When you need your makeup to last all night, what do you reach for? Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray. This literally freezes the makeup on my face and I don't have to be worrying about it coming off or smearing during my day. This along with my setting powder allow me to hug my husband without fear of getting anything on his clothing. I also like to make sure all the work I did doesn't come off after a few hrs. I spray this generously all over my face when I'm done but I also spray it all over my eyes to help set my eyeshadow. It's especially useful when I wear shimmer shadows or glitter, it prevents the fallout and transfer on my upper lid. I can definitely say this stuff is worth every penny.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
The best setting spray if you want your makeup to last all day! Definitely a must for travel or just a date night. It is an all time favorite of mine and will always repurchase. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Kellie S.
London, KY
One of my favorite setting sprays. Use it on a daily basis. Blends all powders and makeups to a beautiful finish. Helps keep you matte and your makeup in place all day. Would recommend to other people.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite spray! I don’t love the smell of it, but it works so well that I ignore the smell! My makeup stays in place all day and night, and it leaves me feeling very fresh and ready to go!
Michelle W.
I don't go anywhere without spraying this all over my face. It keeps my makeup intact the whole day and night. My makeup does not smudge and my foundation is still on. I only buy this setting spray!!
Sadie C.
At first I was skeptic. Then I used it, and I use it daily! It has a natural finish, it smells great, and it truly works. It keeps my face on all day and all night. I'll buy this until the day I die!
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just placed an order on this it's a repurchase cuz I absolutely love this setting spray my fav of all time if u don't know if u should get it cuz of the price the answer is yes! Get it it's worth it!
Amberlynn P.
Covington, LA
I love this stuff and I use it every day. I wear a lot of makeup and it keeps everything in place and has never disappointed. It's not heavy. Easy to use. A little pricy but still gets the job done.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.