BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marina V.
This is the only setting spray I have ever tried and I don't think I'll ever change. I don't have to worry about my makeup moving even a little bit after spraying this on my face. Definitely will be using this for a very long time.
Jessica O.
I'd never used a setting spray until I received a trial size in my Sephora Play. I absolutely love this stuff. It made my makeup last way longer and it kept it looking good! I will be buying the full size!!
MEL C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Legit all-nighter. Protects makeup from smudge, run, and fade. Not too wet and dries quickly without drying skin out. The best setting spray I've ever tried and won't go out without it. In the words of Genie, "two thumbs way, way up".
Christina N.
Peosta, IA
I only use this on weekends when I go out or special events. I do notice that it sets my makeup for a longer period of time. Sometimes causes my eyeliner or mascara to smudge if i open my eyes too quickly but easy to fix with a q-tip.
Jess P.
Huntington Pk, CA
It doesn't work on me! I wanted to love it but I can't , I've tried using it with a light hand and my make up doesn't stay in place when I've used a heavy hand it still didn't work. I went back to Sephora and was told I was using it Correctly. Defenitly not worth the money
Emma M.
When you want your makeup to last and look amazing all day and all night this product is so helpful ! It keeps it in place all day ! Doesn't effect how your makeup tint looks or the texture of your face !
Melanie H.
Little Neck, NY
Finding great makeup is key but finding a great product to keep that makeup on is super essential! I love that this setting spray is super light and does an absolute amazing job of keeping your makeup right where it needs to be... ON YOUR FACE! Definitely give this one a try !
Becky L.
Berlin, VT
I loved this. With a few sprits, your makeup is stuck like glue. It has a nice matte finish so you don't have to worry about oily skin. It also has SPF for those hot days. It felt really refreshing too. I would recommend this to many people who wear a full face of makeup.
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I love this setting spray, it locks my makeup in place and makes it last all day. I got mine from Sephora and it’s a bit pricey but worth it. I use it mostly on days I really need it and have something special to do. I will repurchase.
Chelsey L.
The spray on this makeup setting spray is incredibly fine and does a great job of distributing the product. This makeup spray also keeps my makeup on my face and prevents my makeup from wearkng off too quickly into the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.