BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gissel C.
Wow this setting spray is amazing and worth the money! All pros with this product, and this defiantly leaves all setting sprays behind! It leaves your face looking so beautiful and flawless looking, and defiantly sets your face for the rest of the day. Totally recommend!!!
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
This does what it says. I bought it when it was on sale at Sephora and use it any time I have a full face on. I even used it before going to the pool recently and my foundation was still flawless after two hours of swimming
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
This is my hands down holy grail setting spray: I have oily combination skin and whenever I do a full face of makeup, my foundation always finds a way to end up looking greasy and cakey if I don't set it. This spray really prevents that and it keeps me locked in for hourssss
Katelyn W.
I bought this setting spray after hearing all the wonderful reviews, and guess what? They are true!! I love this setting spray, it works so good. I definitely recommend this product and have been getting others to use it .
Karina G.
This is such a great product for when you're going to be out literally all night. Your makeup will not last. I stopped using it for a while because I lost my travel size, but I found it again and remembered why I loved it. It's so refreshing and your makeup will not budge
Rachel N.
Omg I love this setting spray , I bought my first bottle from Sephora and this product was very recommended , it's good for a combination skin type.. this is yet my favorite spray and I definitely recommend it to my friends
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
The Urban Decay brand is already nothing less than AMAZING so of course the all-nighter spray works wonderfully! It works great with every skin type and does not take a long to complete your makeup look. It stays on all day and keeps everything in place. Highly recommend the full size and travel size.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Absolutely love this product! I used it every day after applying my makeup to ensure it stays on all day. It's good for most skin types. I would recommend using the de-slick if you have oily skin though for a mattifying finish.
Joelle K.
Love the new packaging. The old bottle would look dirty quickly when stuck in your makeup bag. Now back to the product. I never leave home without this. It gives my face a flawless finish and allows my look to last all day!
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
Honestly on of the best setting sprays in my opinion. It sprays evenly and doesn’t come out to wet defiantly locks my makeup in super tight and it dose not budge. The price may be a little steep but it’s defiantly worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.