BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Morgan B.
Norton, OH
This is my favorite setting spray by far!! Spraying it feels soooo refreshing on my face! And it actually helps my makeup stay in place all day! It's very lightweight too which is really nice for when I don't have a full face of makeup on
Gabriela C.
This stuff is like hairspray for your face. My makeup stayed on for 8 hours without budging. A little goes a long way. I have combination skin and I only had to powder my face once but I think I might try the mattifying spray to help my oily T-zone. Still love this spray though!
Maddie G.
Sugar Land, TX
Absolutely love this setting spray!!! I use it pretty much everyday & ive gone through 3 bottles! It keeps my makeup on throughout the whole day & even through my sweaty dance practices. I have combination skin & my mom who also loves it has dry skin. Definitely reccommend!!!
Sara C.
Springfield , IL
This spray is a good finisher when I'm using products that don't usually last a whole day and it helps them stay looking better a little longer. I haven't noticed a different when using this when I'm already wearing longwear products.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
absolutely the best make up setting spray there is out there! Feels amazing once applied and definitely helps the make up all melt together and reduces the look of cake face
Jacquelyn M.
Oxnard, CA
The urban decay all nighter is true to its name and all you have to do is spray your face one or two times and it keeps your makeup in place for a long time and I would probably buy it again but it is a bit expensive
Mashrika A.
Cult favorite so you can't go wrong with it. They can be found on sale sometimes so it's good to keep them. The pump is great and it really helps to keep my makeup in place. I need to get more since I'm almost finished with mine actually.
Jessica O.
I'd never used a setting spray until I received a trial size in my Sephora Play. I absolutely love this stuff. It made my makeup last way longer and it kept it looking good! I will be buying the full size!!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. She is a tried and true! It has a perfect fine mist spray, leaves my makeup lasting all day and provides a nice natural finish. I will continue to repurchase this. (Note: I have combination skin.)
Christina N.
Peosta, IA
I only use this on weekends when I go out or special events. I do notice that it sets my makeup for a longer period of time. Sometimes causes my eyeliner or mascara to smudge if i open my eyes too quickly but easy to fix with a q-tip.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.