BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katarina K.
Really like this makes your makeup last all day. Only thing I don’t like is it makes your powder look more powdery. I’ve had to find a way to make it not look so powdery. But will definitely repurchase for the long lasting results.
Samara A.
Auburn
This product is great! It really keeps all of your makeup looking great all night! Usually I would have lost my highlight or have runny foundation after a party but with a few squirts of this my makeup stayed on all night!
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Recently bought this for myself and for my clients and I am in love!! I live in Las Vegas where is it ridiculously hot and this helps my makeup stay nice and put even with the hot sun beaming down on my face! Definitely going to be rebuying this when I run out!
Anna/Leo L.
Naperville, IL
This is my holy grail setting spray. It mattifies, melds makeup layers together, and makes my makeup not slide off within a couple hours of wear. I love this setting spray. It even survives kungfu competitions and performances. 10 out of 5 stars.
Rebecca P.
I've been using this for YEARS and it's my favorite setting spray. Locks my makeup into place. I don't use it everyday but if I know that I'll be wearing my makeup for hours at a time, or I do something extra intense, I always use it and it makes my makeup stay on forever.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Best setting spray ever developed. The staying power is unmatched and it leaves a gorgeous finish onto your face. The only thing I wish is that they would come out with an illuminating spray, but either way.. Urban Decay is the BEST!
Ashley R.
This product is amazing! It doesn't clog my pores and feel heavy. It is very lightweight. The name fits the product well.. make up definitely stays put. I have combination skin and I haven't had any issues while using it.
Heather M.
Canton, MI
I absolutely love this setting spray. It’s what I take with me traveling. The most is fine enough that you don’t get puddles on your face. It does not move your makeup in any way, it just does what it says and keeps it on.
Ciara W.
navarre
My makeup didn't last, to be fair it was really hot out. Product was simple to use. Did not work for me, I will try it again to see if it was the temperature that made it not work as well. Would not recommend at this time.
☆TAYLOR M.
Lakewood, WA
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! Sets my face for all day and my makeup won’t budge. I work at Ulta and I recommend this spray to absolutely everyone!! 10/10 if you have oily skin and need to keep your makeup from melting off !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.