BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Natalia R.
West Hempstead
I have been using this product for a couple months. And I had my make-up stay on all night long. It is a great product and I even use it to apply some of my shimmery eyeshadows to my lid. I love it and even though may seem pricey. It lasts a very long time!!!!!
Gillian D.
This.is.amazing. This product is worth every penny! I would buy again and again. It makes my makeup stay like superglue (but not sticky). It is super light weight and when it goes into your skin it makes all the powders not look powdery!
Mariah T.
This setting spray is the best on the market! It really helps make your makeup stay on forever. I use the spray that helps keep your face matte and would definitely recommend
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I received the sample of this and I was truly amazed I used it on a girls night out and when I came back home five to six hours later my makeup didn't budge not one bit this definitely lives up to the hype and definitely does what it advertises
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
I live and breathe by this product. Anytime I go out I make sure I spray my face with the spray. At first I did think it was a gimmick but then I realized that when I didn’t use the all-nighter before I left my make up wouldn’t last as long!
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
This is a great setting spray that makes your makeup last all day (and into the night) I work at a gym and sweat while working and this product keeps my make up from running! This is great and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky or heavy!
Jayla H.
I was conflicted about buying this setting spray because I never saw the point in them and thought they were all hype but I used it and it’s definitely a game changer my makeup looked way different and stayed on longer so happy I bought this
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not as good as the original all nighter formula. It doesn't last as long, and doesn't really cool your face down like it's supposed to. On the plus side, it isn't sticky, doesn't smell bad, it DOES work (just not for as long as all nighter)
Kaitlynn C.
I use this every single time I go out. To a club, a bar, a bonfire, a date or just hanging out with friends. It keeps my makeup on all night long. I even used this before I went to the hospital to give birth and all my makeup stayed on!
Genesis C.
I love the fragrance and how the packaging smells like. I like how lightweight it is. I recommend you girls to buy this setting spray. THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTHHHH. ♡♡♡
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.