BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chris M.
Amherst
I like this spray! Especially when your going full coverage you don’t want to over powder, I find that this helps to really lock the makeup in without adding in an additional layer of product. It’s good to use on the go too.
Piper P.
I love this setting spray and I have been using it for so long now. Not sure if there is sun protectant but it is definitely a matte finish. This is great for any skin type I think and I would definitely purchase this again.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
This product is a sure fire way to keep your makeup in place all night long. I never worry about makeup smudging or moving when I apply it. It's easy to use in a simple spray bottle. I would definitely buy this product again
Rachel G.
Lima
This is my jam! It’s a total game changer! I have super dry skin so after I apply all my make-up that makes my face look even drier I spritz this and boom natural looking skin! 100% recommend because I repurchase this all the time!!
Maria A.
Fallsburg, KY
This is my go to setting spray no matter what! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it's perfect for even 110 degree heat. I can't go a day without spraying this stuff over my makeup! I have to restock my bottle every month!
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I am a huge advocate for urban decay setting sprays, but for this one. I am very oily prone skin, so this didn't really help. It wasn't very matte, but what did I expect? If you have dry skin, this may be the product for you.
Charlotte W.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite. I use it every time I do my makeup. It really does seem to make a difference and help my makeup lady longer. I work long days and don't like to have to touch my makeup up very much. This makes that easier
Addie E.
Spooner, WI
Looooove this setting spray. The mist is super fine with a wide spray so you really don’t need more than 2 pumps. Smells great and the packaging is cute. It’s a little pricey, but will last a while as long as you don’t overuse it.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
This is my holy grail setting spray, it gets rid of that powdery look and really melts the powders into the skin. This locks and sets your makeup and has a fine and even mist
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
I really love this product but IMO de-slick works better at setting your makeup. I still see a huge difference in my makeup's wear time when I do not use this product. It's great, I just think that de-slick is a little bit better
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.