BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shany A.
I have extremely oily skin so this was not a fit for me as it melted all my makeup off, so I do not recommend for my oily skin people. It had a natural/luminous finish to it. It did not keep my makeup on all day, it lasted two hours.
Diana E.
greenwich
My favorite makeup setting spray I feel like my makeup lasts so much longer when I use this than when I don't. My face looks more natural, making the products looks less powdery and more like skin. This is my holy grail of setting sprays !
Yaritza C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product its one of my favorite and everyday products that I use,it works amazing I use it before and after my makeup and through out the day. It really smooths everything out amazingly. I highly recommend this product
Sindhujadevi R.
Westlake, OH
This is the only setting spray I use. It keeps my makeup from moving even during hot days. It helps to blend all the makeup together and look flawless. It's go good to carry too. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray!
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spary is the best of the best. Once I tried this product I never looked back! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long! I usually have a hard time with setting spray, because my face gets oily easily, but his keeps my face looking pretty matte throughout the day!
Audrey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got this setter spray in a trial size and am happy with the results. I do not normally use a setter spray because my skin can be oily but this spray works for me. It does not alter the makeup I am wearing or smudge it at all. My makeup still removes easily with my normal routine.
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
I only used this 1 time in store. And it did keep my makeup in place. But it was a very hot day, and i felt like my foundation was sweating off. My eyeliner looked a little funky by the end of the night. I don't know that i would buy it for the price. But it did work for the night.
Denaysha B.
I love this setting spray this spray leaves my makeup in place all day. My makeup is smooth and flawless. I am excited to try other setting sprays from this brand. I will constantly repurchase this spray once I am finished with the bottle I have.
Lyra A.
Winnetka, CA
This has been my go-to setting spray for at least a decade . It makes my makeup last for hours without smudging and helps my makeup look more natural . When they say all nighter , they really mean it. This is a must have in any makeup kit!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Do you want to rock your night all day! Definitely try this setting spray! I love that I can spray and go! It's super easy to use. Also I would say it's semi-affordable 💜 I truly love how my makeup looks so good! After a long day at work 💖
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.