BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
Fave high end setting spray. When u looking for all day stay in place it's wonderful. Usually makeup will last 4hrs before getting my oily skin to peak. With this it gave me four more hours without having to dab my face
Angie W.
Ravenna, OH
I just recently purchased this setting spray so its to early to tell but it seems to work pretty good. It is on the expensive side but if it works its worth the $31 dollars. The packaging is sleek and expensive looking. I purchase Urban Decay at Sephora
Brooke T.
Waynesville, OH
I can not get past the smell. It smells like such strong alcohol. I wasn't really impressed with how it made my face feel. I am a bigger fan of the all nogjter long lasting spray
K H.
Piedmont, OK
This spray does keep my makeup on longer. The key is to put it on after you are finished with your foundation and let dry. Then put on blush, contour, highlighter, etc and spray another coat on. After it is dry you can set with power.
Alexa V.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is definitely my go to spray for a long night out of spontaneous fun. It keeps your makeup in tact and it leaves more of a dewy finish. A few spritz of this and your good to go. I recommend this for hot summer days or just to keep your makeup on for a long time.
Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
I love this setting spray, the only thing is that o have oily skin and it has a tendency to peak through overtime but I've been recommended the deslick setting spray now. But other than that, I love it!
Tatiani C.
San Diego, CA
I usually have an issue with my makeup looking like it's gone by the end of the day, so I tried this setting spray and it actually has worked pretty well. I find at the end of a full day of wearing makeup, it looks like everything is still in tact.
Nohemy L.
Memphis, TN
It does last thoughtful the night, it keeps you oily free Indeed. It adds a touch of glow to your skin, it works both for oil skin or dry skin better for oily. It kept my makeup in place all day‼️‼️‼️
Anna E.
Boston, MA
I never leave the house without applying this over my makeup! It helps it last without getting oily and blotchy throughout the day. The only con is that the smell is a bit chemical-y but for the way it works it doesn't even matter!
Cara W.
I love this setting spray it is amazing it only takes a couple sprits and your good I used that in Florida on vacation and being Florida it was hot it kept my makeup in place and I would definitely I would say its good for all skin types
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.