BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
I don't wear setting spray every day but when I want to make sure my makeup stays in place all day, I always use this setting spray. Keeps my makeup in place all day and I seriously don't have to worry about touching up with powder or anything. I love this stuff!
Ashton C.
Stafford, VA
This is the only setting spray on the market that is actually going to make your makeup last! It is patented. So, with that being said it is the only spray that is going to work harder while you're sweating or while your oil is trying to break down the foundation.
Leslie G.
This stuff keeps my makeup intact through everything! I was performing in the 2018 Marci Gras parade in my hometown and it started POURING rain and my makeup still looked FLAWLESS!!! I definitely recommend this to any and everyone! Best setting spray on the market!
Loretta D.
canton , OH
I really like this makeup setting spray. I liked one that urban decay had awhile ago. But this is really close to it. It makes my makeup last a long time especially since my skin is oily. It gives my skin a nice matte finish.
Nicole L.
Northridge, CA
I have combo/dry skin and I love this spray!! It's a refreshing light mist that finishes off my makeup. The little spray is very fine so it doesn't get little droplets on your face to ruin makeup. I love the new packaging compared to the white bottles. It's harder to see the makeup smudges. I do feel as though it makes my makeup last longer without drying out my skin
carlye h.
Omaha, NE
there’s a reason this setting spray is constantly raved about! this stuff is absolute magic! sets makeup and locks it down all day and night. my makeup won’t budge or transfer whenever i use this. it’s seriously the best of the best.
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
This setting spray is perfect to set your makeup. I have repurchased this many times, and I will continue to repurchase. The only thing I have noticed is once I set my makeup you cannot really touch it up without lifting and removing your current makeup. However it really does keep my makeup in place all day, and it is refreshing to use as well.
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
I really love this product but IMO de-slick works better at setting your makeup. I still see a huge difference in my makeup's wear time when I do not use this product. It's great, I just think that de-slick is a little bit better
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
This setting spray is great!!!! I have oily skin and I think it worked perfectly! It's very lightweight, doesn't have a strong scent, and it definitely makes your makeup last longer! Can't go wrong with it! The price is a little steep for me, but if that were not a problem, I'd stock up for the rest of my life!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I love it. It's the best setting spray I think. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. I absolutely hate the smell it has. I have oily skin and it doesn't really affect that much. It keeps my makeup in place all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.