BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good product that I feel moisturizes my face pretty well and keeps my eye makeup intact very well. However I do feel that after the end of a long workday my foundation does still oxidize
Alexis C.
Amazing, my makeup doesn't move and I noticed when i don't use this setting spray, i get more oily. This makeup gives me a nice matte finish without making my skin look dehydrated or killing my highlight
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
My go-to setting spray!! Works wonders, really locks in my makeup and keeps it from moving it cracking. It also comes in a Dewey version and oil control as well. 10/10 completely recommend for setting spray
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
My skin is very oily and I swear a lot. This is a life saver for me when I go all out on my makeup. It helps with my eyeliner and with my contour. Definitely worth the investment, you can dance all night without looking crazy at the end.
Mackenzie B.
Setting spray for me is a must since I'm a makeup artist. This product is very easy to apply. It locks makeup in and helps it last much longer. It doesn't make oily skin shine or dry out dry skin types.
Arianna B.
Irving, TX
One of the most used setting sprays in the makeup community. Leaves a natural finish. Making your makeup looked refreshed. It is very lightweight. Definitely makes a difference in the longevity of your makeup. Will definitely repurchase!
Paige M.
Clinton Township
A classic! I use the setting spray every single day and it's seriously amazing. I use it over full makeup looks, and even when I wear just a touch of concealer and mascara. Easy to apply, super lightweight, and one bottle lasts forever.
Maddie Clare M.
Birmingham, AL
I use this every time I put on make up. I can tell a big difference if I forget to put this on. Makes makeup last ALL day. This is my best friend during sorority recruitement, outdoor events, concerts, or anything you need for long wear!!
g l.
Great spray for stay! Works really well for those times you know you'll be sweaty or in high-visibility (or photos). Doesn't break me out, what more could I ask for! Love that it comes in travel size too
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Urban decay is one of my all-time favorite beauty brands! So I wasn't surprised when this setting spray rocked my world. It also make it to last all day and all night and refreshes it throughout the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.