BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christina S.
This is an amazing product if you are looking for a setting spray that is not too heavy on the skin. I usually put this on if I have to have my makeup last all day until afternoon. It does not have a flash back when you are taking photos
Genesis C.
I love the fragrance and how the packaging smells like. I like how lightweight it is. I recommend you girls to buy this setting spray. THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTHHHH. ♡♡♡
Kary S.
wilmington
LOVE this setting spray so much. It’s great to lock in your makeup or to spritz on a brush to get pigment to pop. I love spritzing it on a packing brush then dipping into a shimmer eyeshadow shade for the eye lid. The shimmer really pops.
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not as good as the original all nighter formula. It doesn't last as long, and doesn't really cool your face down like it's supposed to. On the plus side, it isn't sticky, doesn't smell bad, it DOES work (just not for as long as all nighter)
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
If you need your makeup to last ALL day or ALL night then this setting spray will lock it in like no other! Nobody wants cake face and this will prevent that from happening because you won't need to use a ton of powder to set you makeup.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly. I was surprised by the mint smell of it, but when I say that this spray really seals in your makeup- it truly does! I was so used to using drugstore setting sprays that would work for a handful of hours and give out. I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup after a crazy night out and woke up with perfect makeup. My face did not transfer any makeup onto my dark pillows either. I'm so impressed by Urban Decay! They have really set the bar for this and other makeup products I own.

Update: since my original review, I've purchased the full size and use it with my makeup every day. It has become my holy grail for sure!
Amanda O.
Toronto
This product has a lovely smell and dries very quickly on your face. Its a spray on making it very easy to apply. I personally don't know whether it has sun protection or not but it keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place all night and all day. Very satisfied with this product.
Morgan B.
Norton, OH
This is my favorite setting spray by far!! Spraying it feels soooo refreshing on my face! And it actually helps my makeup stay in place all day! It's very lightweight too which is really nice for when I don't have a full face of makeup on
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
Great setting spray for dry and combo skin! Not so suitable for long wear in the humidity. I’ve had to buy the small travel bottle for the Florida weather. Other than that it’s a great product and definitely keeps your makeup on longer.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Got the sample size at Sephora and I really like it! It really does work! It's a little awkward to apply, but is a natural finish. I do my mascara afterwards as it makes it run. Will buy again when it runs out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.